OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2023-2024 SEASON THREAD

crawford/pierce/rivers?

wait...didnt we all praise rivers a about a week or so ago? now its time to give CJ Miles playing time over him?
If we had CJ Miles that would be awesome lol

Rivers has been really good defensively but can't hit a shot right now, and with Lance emerging as the primary ballhandler for the second unit a shooter in that second unit wouldn't hurt. Like I said we're 10-9 right now it doesn't hurt to at least try some new things with that second unit. Plus, i've been clamoring to give CJ a look since last season so yeah 
laugh.gif

CP and JJ weren't playing and we probably win last night if those two were there but the issues with the Rivers / Crawford / Pierce tandem are real. (Really crawford and pierce, especially defensively)

Last edited:
Oh and you know what the most disgusting part of all this is? Whenever PP or Jamal get subbed in they damn near get a standing ovation. Wes comes in and the dudes behind me start booing
laugh.gif
mean.gif
Man people love those guys, that's almost all they request at the silent auction 
laugh.gif

The next time Jamal goes 2/14 I'll give him a pass. He balled out tonight. JJ better be back next game.

This road trip should be interesting. Could wind up anywhere between 1-4 and 4-1, IMO. I'm hoping for 3-2.

Last edited:
This road trip should be interesting. Could wind up anywhere between 1-4 and 4-1, IMO. I'm hoping for 3-2.

Don't sell us shorT. 0-5 isn't a complete impossibility :lol:

Last edited:
CP confirmed out tonight. JJ looking doubtful. Please, Doc - play Wes and Lance a lot, PP minimally and possibly Jamal too, unless he gets hot like last game.

CP confirmed out tonight. JJ looking doubtful. Please, Doc - play Wes and Lance a lot, PP minimally and possibly Jamal too, unless he gets hot like last game.
Feel the same way. 

Let's start to build some good momentum between now and the end of the year. Looking forward to seeing how we start off this road trip. Minny won't be easy.

JJ has bout one more missed game before I turn on him. Dude stays getting hurt. And lowkey, anyone else feel some type of way that this dude misses a week or so and comes back with a got damn sleeve tatt. I swear if he comes back with the full sleeve done I'm losing it.

I meed 30 minutes from Wes and Lance tonight. Hopefully Jamal is still hot.

Back
Top Bottom