OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2023-2024 SEASON THREAD

good addition and subtraction for sure

hoping they get so sign cp if waived too + russ

im not sure if plumlee is staying (i believe he is unrestricted) but if he is willing to sign for cheap then they might be set

I like this trade a lot!! Brogdon is the type of guard that the Clippers have been missing since the 213 began. A combo guard that can facilitate the half-court offense and hit threes at a good percentage. Plus, he's not a defensive liability like Morris. As you guys already mentioned, no more Morris is a win in itself. I believe Amir was part of the deal as well so I will miss all the coffee references from Siemen LoL.

Not sure if the CP3 thing will happen now that this trade is done. I'm just hoping for a full healthy season.

^^^ I'm suprised at how many people on Clippers Twitter about Coffey getting thrown in this deal. Amir was servicable when we were short handed and seems like a good guy, but if got minutes it meant someone better was injured. Hard for me to get upset over losing someone like that.

Wish him the best wherever he ultimately ends up though.

No more Morris is a big W. Brogdon thrown in is a big plus.

Committee point guard cp3/brogdon/Russ could be good.

Of course, health is the biggest factor with this team ALWAYS.

really curious what this team can do now

if morris is still with the team, just blow it all up before you start the season at intuit

saw reports that the knicks might be interested in pg but there's really no one from ny i would take for pg outside of brunson + picks and i doubt they let him go

is this why they waived eg?

still need to get morris outta there though

also, what do you guys think of this?

im kind of torn, id really love for two LA/CA guys to finish their careers as a clippers but signing both for max pretty much cripples the team moving forward and the chances of a chip becoming less and less

the big part of this for ballmer though is he needs a superstar face to plaster for the opening of intuit so the team may not have a choice

lets hope both can take a paycut of sort to stay and help the team out but i only understand being selfish and getting as much as you can at their age and history of injuries

i just dont know, really curious what they got planned next week

I don’t think this has much chance of happening but I’d be OK with it.
Same.

But I think letting EG go was really a money saving move. Apparently the move instanding cut the team's luxury tax bill in half. A lot of Clippers Twitter seems shocked by the move, but I figured it was inevitable under the new CBA that we'd lose some guys in salaray dump moves, unfortanately. Sorry to see EG go.

hardens not the most ideal but its like that beal trade, sometimes you just got to get the best talent you can (also why the hornets shouldve taken scoot)

but if its a trade then it means losing someone, hoping its not PG and maybe they couldve used EGs contract to package with?

Back
Top Bottom