Official Lose Control Video

^ I dont see why not. If you're gonna mention it then might as well go ahead and tell it.

pimp.gif
, video's nice.

Originally Posted by Agthekid

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

^ I dont see why not. If you're gonna mention it then might as well go ahead and tell it.

You right 
What story is there really? Thurzday just whipped his *+# plain simple, y'all want imagery and allusions?

laugh.gif
Theres no back story that involves me in any way in that incident whether the stories true or not..Lets just keep focused on the video in this thread folks

As a Boston fan, you need your shoulders clapped for that jacket/fitted combo... but I know why you did it. Video was dope, sir. Nice work.

Originally Posted by quiickz

Originally Posted by Agthekid

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

You right 
What story is there really? Thurzday just whipped his *+# plain simple, y'all want imagery and allusions?
don't wanna distract from my dude Qualmes' thread/video but...%$%$*%+$.

Originally Posted by AKA King Arthur

i dont see the point

The video is a interpretation of Qualmes initiation into the Illuminati.
The shots of him in the straitjacket going crazy is right after Qualmes sells his soul. In the end when the cops take him is when he joins the group, he is not forced but signals them as he takes an Pomegranate flavoured Snapple (Jewish scholars believe that it was the pomegranate that was the forbidden fruit of the Garden of Eden.)

Naw I'm just %@@%!% wit yall.

I'mma just assume there are no dark skinned girls

so I'mma send an angry email to a blog or 2 to complain

Back
Top Bottom