*Official LOST Season 4/5 Discussion Thread*

Then after the first couple episodes I was hooked...I think it was the beginning of season 2 or 3 that it got kinda dull to me, but it picked right back up.
Yea, Them first few episodes are kind of slow...It's a good slow tho.

Because they build up the characters and lay the foundation for the story...It's a lot of hints/clues too.

Again, Appreciate the reccomendation
pimp.gif

Yes sir...
pimp.gif

WHOA @ those vids...

Those people attacking the camp are not the Freighter crew that we were introduced to...

Those are probably the dudes who was lettin' off the assault rifles on the deck.

They look like professional assassins/black-ops teams...Knowing Lost, They would swerve us by introducing the realFreighter squad.

Ben wasn't lying about this at least...Looks like they're after men, women, and children...They don't give a ****.

Yeah gota be them...

wasn't it just that dude Keamy and the helicopter pilot who had left for the island?

LOST.
IS.
BACK.

AGAIN.

y'all over-analyze way too much with the theories etc. just sit back, relax, and enjoy the greatest show in television history.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i used to be all about the theories and wondering/predicting whats gonna happen next but i realized it's exhausting and almost useless b/c the show isCRAZY.
laugh.gif

lol at the random extras gettin clapped....

i was like "who the hell is that guy???" then "oh......"

Juliet is D.E.L.I.C.I.O.U.S
wink.gif
............andbad-*%#.
layout1.png

I am just happy that LOST is back. I just rewatched seasons 1 and 2 and I am going to finish up 3 in the next week

True true I was thinking that was one of the oldest tricks in the book ( with the house and Claire) but she does somehow not end up with Aaron..

Originally Posted by Tman90

nycknicks where you at??

Request for nyc:
Non-spoilerish "Things to look for this episode" type post.

Then a spoiler tagged post for heavy spoilers...For whoever wants to read that.

Just putting that out there now so we don't have another fiasco.

First time I've been able to watch episode, where...

A) I know what's goin on

B) On a TV and not my laptop
laugh.gif

And now, in HD
pimp.gif

Says in the preview in TV listings
Jack tries to determine the identity of a body that washed ashore.

Back
Top Bottom