Official LOST thread - gone to NT heaven

OK, so we know that Juliet, legitimately, wants to get off the island. Juliet's sister's cancer came back, but Ben promised to fix her, in return, Juliet would stick around. After 3 years, Juliet learns that Rachelle's cancer did go into remission, and she had a little boy named Julian. After this, Juliet still wants to go home, but Ben declines. Juliet seems very stoic and confident as Ben describes the plan to her. She doesn't look uneasy at all, especially knowing that she's going to join Jack and the rest of the camp. Ben gives her a week, to complete the "mission." This mission has got to be big, and at the heart of it may lye even more brain twisters. I knew Jack would be partial to Juliet, but god, he's gotten so naive.......so far so good.....for Juliet.
"And I'm....CHI-TOWN'S FINEST, where you at, the whole CITY behind us."

4L8O15S16T23!42​

I want to know what the gas mask was for?
"Let me explain something to you. Um, I am not "Mr. Lebowski". You're Mr. Lebowski. I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."​

They lost contact with the outside world when Locke blew up the one farmhouse with Mikal (the eye patch guy)

on another note, does anybody else find juliet incredibly sexy?
If hates the gate to peace, this is the last stop.

Quote:
on another note, does anybody else find juliet incredibly sexy?

With the exception of Hurley's dead girl, Rose and the scary French Rambo chick, every girl on Lost is certifiably smoking.

Quote:
I want to know what the gas mask was for?
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Anthony, Blake, Camby, Diawara, Evans, Iverson, Johnson, Kleiza, Martin, Najera, Nen, Sampson, Smith​

Quote:
They lost contact with the outside world when Locke blew up the one farmhouse with Mikal (the eye patch guy)
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
5 IS NOT ENOUGH​

^Clair>Kate smh

#1 Nikki hands down
#2 Kate
#3 Anna Lucia
OLSM #1 in Michigan

4L8O15S16T23!42

***WTB Mychal Thompson AF1 size 12​

^Claire definitely wins the prize for best face. Kate wins the prize for best overall body.
4815162342​
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Anthony, Blake, Camby, Diawara, Evans, Iverson, Johnson, Kleiza, Martin, Najera, Nen, Sampson, Smith​

I wasn't surprised at all by the way the episode ended. They telegraphed Juliet being a mole much like the telegraphed Michael being a delivery boy last season.

However, the whole flashback thing to her and Ben talking about the plan makes me wonder if she'll really go through with it. She may be having second thoughts.

Either way, I think the Others storyline is ending this season.
Mets, Nets, Giants.

Those are my teams and I don't need a sig to say so.

Who was Shannon again?

Just found her. She is fine :pimp:
pimp.gif
OLSM
4L8O15S16T23!42
***WTB Mychal Thompson AF1 size 12​

Quote:
wassup with frenchie and how did she have alex?

"Danielle was seven months pregnant" when she came to the island.

It's pretty simple:

Danielle and Claire were pregnant before coming to the island, meaning that their fetus was already alive.

As for cancer, no one who was conceived outside the island has cancer on the island.

Ben, on the other hand, does.

Quote:
I knew Jack would be partial to Juliet, but god, he's gotten so naive.......

He's whipped.

Quote:
Did anyone notice the symbol in the tree when Julliet went to get the medicine? The symbol was the same as what has been branded on her lower back. :wow:
eek.gif
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
whywesteppin - 23ska909red02 - KingLouisXIV - DS 530s Finest - sir hendrix - Rexanglorum - Kiddin Like Jason
Me fail english? Thats unpossible. ~Ralph Wiggum
4L8O15S16T23!42​

who is shannon? boone's sister, banged sayid, then shot by fast and the furious.

the basketball looking thing? i forgot it was on juliets back - why did they put it on her again?
If hates the gate to peace, this is the last stop.

Quote:
Who was Shannon again?
250px-Shannonlost.PNG

Quote:
Is there any place to find out upcoming flashbacks? I dont want spoilers I just want to know who the upcoming episodes are about.
17 - Desmond :wow:
eek.gif

18 - Jin
19 - Jack (edit: it could be a Locke episode)
20 - DeGroots :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif

21 - Charlie
22 - Ben :wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
whywesteppin - 23ska909red02 - KingLouisXIV - DS 530s Finest - sir hendrix - Rexanglorum - Kiddin Like Jason
Me fail english? Thats unpossible. ~Ralph Wiggum
4L8O15S16T23!42​

i already posted the spoilers for the next 2 episodes so i wont bother doing it now.

Im going to go over a few things that are pretty crazy. So if you wish not to know. Dont highlight.

Walt might return in the next 3 episodes.

Also we will geta real treat and an information overload in the whole Dharma Degroot flashback episode. We will see bens father, and get a ton of answers, and info.

Jacob will soon be known by the end.
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS
TEAMNEWYORKMETS
4L8O15S16T23!42
We Roll Deep​

Back
Top Bottom