[ OFFICIAL Mac Miller Thread ] Best Day Ever MixTape DROPS 3.11.11

^
check his twitter he post the link to the correct version of the mixtape to download

@yeahitsRUST

He was showing his different styles on KIDS!

He had pop songs: Knock Kncok, The Spins, Don't Mind If I Do

Songs for the ladies: All I Want Is You

Old School Hip Hop vibe: Traffic In The Sky, Nikes On My Feet, Kool Aid Forzen Pizza

Bangers: Good Evening, Outside, Get Em Up

Smoking songs: La La La, Paper Route

Note This isn't Mac's 2nd mixtape he been doin his thing under ground for a minute and he ALWAYS had that raw old school hip hop style BUT wit KIDS he switched it up and added a little more of Wiz/Pittsburgh style to the table and that is the Mac EVERYBODY fell in love wit! Half of his fans didn't know who he was until KIDS so obviously they was diggin what KIDS was all about so why switch it up? The same can be said for Wiz majority of his fans didn't know who he was until Kush&OJ and we all know how that mixtape is so why switch it up to all these new songs he been doin? Why not give us Kush&OJ on roids?

I think Spitta nailed the concept of finding your lane and killing it! And with some of the Wiz leaks I think he is gettin the concept too cause "The Race" is straight Kush&OJ x2

^
check his twitter he post the link to the correct version of the mixtape to download

@yeahitsRUST

Old School Hip Hop vibe: Traffic In The Sky, Nikes On My Feet, Kool Aid Forzen Pizza

Note This isn't Mac's 2nd mixtape he been doin his thing under ground for a minute and he ALWAYS had that raw old school hip hop style BUT wit KIDS he switched it up and added a little more of Wiz/Pittsburgh style to the table and that is the Mac EVERYBODY fell in love wit! Half of his fans didn't know who he was until KIDS so obviously they was diggin what KIDS was all about so why switch it up? The same can be said for Wiz majority of his fans didn't know who he was until Kush&OJ and we all know how that mixtape is so why switch it up to all these new songs he been doin? Why not give us Kush&OJ on roids?

I think Spitta nailed the concept of finding your lane and killing it! And with some of the Wiz leaks I think he is gettin the concept too cause "The Race" is straight Kush&OJ x2

She Said is
pimp.gif

Wake Up
All Around The World
Donald Trump
She Said
Oy Vey
Keep Floatin
Best Day Ever
I'll Be There

Pretty much the entire tape is cool. It's not all stuff I'd jam on the way to the club or whatever, but it's good music and I can %+#* with it.

Wake Up
All Around The World
Donald Trump
She Said
Oy Vey
Keep Floatin
Best Day Ever
I'll Be There

Pretty much the entire tape is cool. It's not all stuff I'd jam on the way to the club or whatever, but it's good music and I can %+#* with it.

i was hoping more songs like

good evening, the spins
pimp.gif
, and knock knock

i cant complain though, im really feeling his mixtape...these aren't the songs ill be listening to though while i go running or work out

i was hoping more songs like

good evening, the spins
pimp.gif
, and knock knock

i cant complain though, im really feeling his mixtape...these aren't the songs ill be listening to though while i go running or work out

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

^

@yeahitsRUST

I feel you bro. He definitely hit the big time with KIDS. The High Life was my tape when I heard it right before KIDS dropped. He can make the right moves for sure I just hope he keeps buzz going and doesnt pull a big lull between tapes.

But after all said and done. Tape is flames.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

^

@yeahitsRUST

I feel you bro. He definitely hit the big time with KIDS. The High Life was my tape when I heard it right before KIDS dropped. He can make the right moves for sure I just hope he keeps buzz going and doesnt pull a big lull between tapes.

But after all said and done. Tape is flames.
pimp.gif

Skimmed through and its pretty dope so far. Well the beats at least. Gonna listen to this cornball's lyrics now.

Back
Top Bottom