Banned
HIDE SPOILERS PLEASE

5b3gps.jpg

my boy don lives "the life".....
pimp.gif
only took one L, no...two L's
laugh.gif

s591cy.jpg

all i want for christmas is five minute with "joany " i'm really not into white girls but
devil.gif

34rynon.jpg

great supporting cast
ek5ht0.jpg

favorite characters in exact order.

don drapper - saw the american dream and took it, see p and takes it
pimp.gif
...see's an opportunity to diss you and takes it
roll.gif

"joany" - mmm mmm mmm smart, sexy and knows her place as woman and is comfortable there...that's sexywhen a woman
can eat you alive but plays her position.

pete campbell - i hated him first season, by second season he's begining to shape into don...began to like him inseason 2 finale.

peggy olsen - she saw what she wanted and took it...she has flaws but, look where's she's at in the 60's
pimp.gif

paul kinsey - he's a low-key guys with a lot of secrets like don, but he's still the life of theparty...smashes a black girl in the 60's
that takes balls
pimp.gif

characters i hate
indifferent.gif
hope they die horrible season finale deaths....
roger sterling
betty drapper
jane sterling

Originally Posted by bijald0331

i like the show but i don't want to ever remotely agree with one of your posts...hmmmm

laugh.gif
Mad Men is
pimp.gif
though. Roger is my fav character..

Kakashi wrote:

paul kinsey - he's a low-key guys with a lot of secrets like don, but he's still the life of the party...smashes a black guy in the 60's that takes balls
pimp.gif

You sure about that?

Show is appreciated nonetheless. I only tuned in for seasons two and three. Completely missed the first.

Originally Posted by biggatree

Kakashi wrote:

paul kinsey - he's a low-key guys with a lot of secrets like don, but he's still the life of the party...smashes a black guy in the 60's that takes balls
pimp.gif
You sure about that?

Show is appreciated nonetheless. I only tuned in for seasons two and three. Completely missed the first.

laugh.gif
I don`t remember that @$%^ either and I watch religiously. Are you sure you meant Kinsey and not Salvatore? He`s the only gay man on the show

Kakashi wrote:

paul kinsey - he's a low-key guys with a lot of secrets like don, but he's still the life of the party...smashes a black guy girl in the 60's that takes balls
pimp.gif
You sure about that?

my bad,
roll.gif
inserted the whole sentence before guy
laugh.gif

but season one really sets the tone for two finale...you know pete, peggy, betty....

i hope betty and roger dies
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by bijald0331

i like the show but i don't want to ever remotely agree with one of your posts...hmmmm
Yeah, same here.

Maybe I'll just bump an old Man Men post instead.

Originally Posted by UnkleLuke

Kakashi wrote:

pimp.gif
You sure about that?

laugh.gif
I don`t remember that @$%^ either and I watch religiously. Are you sure you meant Kinsey and not Salvatore? He`s the only gay man on the show

roll.gif
no! kinsey girlfriend is black...

And she dropped his $#* when they came back from Selma

And without Roger Sterling-Cooper-Draper-Price couldn't have possibly gotten off the ground

In reference to your complaints, but Roger and Betty are key parts of the show, and what makes it great.

Without both of those characters, Don's character wouldn't be as good, and the stories would be severely lacking in both his private and work life.

sterling or cooper has to die...don has to move up, pete has to move up.

betty is in the way...she's nothing to the story line. don smashes get more

airtime than betty.

don and joany will smash season four.

Where is Don going to move up to? He's already an equal partner in SDCP, no one is holding him back there.

Your ideas sound more like fanfiction than any real comments on the show

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

Where is Don going to move up to? He's already an equal partner in SDCP, no one is holding him back there.

Your ideas sound more like fanfiction than any real comments on the show

spoiler function?

show is alright. i watched 80% of the 1st season and i just got bored. the gimmick is the lifestyle (smoking, drinking while on the job and the taboo ofpromiscuity) of that time but the story wasn't compelling enough for me.

Originally Posted by bangtcg

show is alright. i watched 80% of the 1st season and i just got bored. the gimmick is the lifestyle (smoking, drinking while on the job and the taboo of promiscuity) of that time but the story wasn't compelling enough for me.
wasn't compelling? the stress don goes through daily because of his name?

pete and peggy? betty?....maybe you weren't focused when watching,

because nine-emmys and three golden globes beg to differ.

mad men shows what ward (leave it to beaver's father) did at the office all day
laugh.gif

I would read your thread, but I'm too busy thinking of a trap I could set for you to flip out and get yourself banned.
You seem like the type that would make racist comments. I'm goin to try to work that angle.

Back
Top Bottom