OFFICIAL MADDEN 19 THREAD

The Bills are easily the worst team in the NFL. Jets are trash too but at least they have some talent. Robby Anderson is legit as is Quincy Enunwa. Not sure how they're worse than the Bills. Josh Allen is so trash that Nathan Peterman might be under center week 1 for them. He's a bust and it's an incontrovertible fact, I'd bet any amount of money.
Not sure if you’re talking irl or in madden cause in madden Allen got a 99 throw power :emoji_dizzy_face::emoji_dizzy_face::emoji_dizzy_face::emoji_dizzy_face::emoji_dizzy_face:

Not sure if you’re talking irl or in madden cause in madden Allen got a 99 throw power :emoji_dizzy_face::emoji_dizzy_face::emoji_dizzy_face::emoji_dizzy_face::emoji_dizzy_face:

He has an arm but his accuracy is egregiously bad. He's drawn comparisons to Hackenberg for his inaccuracy. Dude is going to eat ****.

You know why he's going to be badly exposed? Shady is probably going to get suspended once more info comes out, they're going to have Chris Ivory plodding away. Fat Kelvin Benjamin to throw to. Zay Jones and Charles Clay are his only viable options and he's just not good enough to make use of what he has.

Going with the Steelers edition. Hope to put a good amount of time in ranked matches.

yes I know Madden been the same damn game since '02. and yes I still preordered madden '19. I'm a slave.

Havent copped Madden in a few years (prob since the Niners were trash) but I'm about to put in work with Jimmy GQ this year :pimp:

I wish the would give this game an update man this **** is nuts, when was the last REAL overhaul of madden? 15yrs ago?

Last edited:
Havent copped Madden in a few years (prob since the Niners were trash) but I'm about to put in work with Jimmy GQ this year :pimp:
me too, i think it was either 16 or 15 when i stopped coppn

8D94467C-9EBC-4BAF-85E1-B425643977DB.jpeg
:pimp:

That doesn’t explain why they left his name off last year

Also rappers name drop people in literally every song... I’m sure they’re not bleeping that out over “likeness” issues.

I **** with Kaep heavy butttt....

I’m still copping Madden. I’m sorry.

My spot has the game already deciding if I should buy it. I drop madden every year the day FIFA comes out.

Back
Top Bottom