OFFICIAL MADDEN 2010 THREAD VOL. JUST GOT MY COPY! *Scene Heads* Will be online tonight!!!!

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

The worst IMO is still the accelerated clock.. if you are down by more than 1 possession in the 2nd half you might as well call it quits

And if i recieve the ball to start the game.. I basically get 2 possessions all game... lame
thats not true at all if you have any type of D you should see the ball atleast 3 or 4 times every game

yall need to stop blaming the clock for yall lack of D cuz even if it wasnt on the other people would still run clock in the 2nd half

That's what I'm saying. I've made a handful of 4th quarter comebacks in online games. I like the accelerated clock because it was so irritatingwhen dudes ran the clock down, now you don't feel the difference. I still have no serious complaints about this game. I found the perfect sliders on OSto use with my franchise too. 26-4 record online.

Originally Posted by The Minister

is it considered cheap if i run with the pats? i just used them and i'm liking them.

I don't think so. I've seen dudes play "cheap" with some of the worst teams on the game. And I've demolished people that were using thePats. It's not the team, it's how you use them.

PS3 Heads..are we doing a tourney or franchise mode..sorry haven't been in this thread n a bit...i've been up and down lately online but i'm on ahot streak right now.

can we get a tourney started for 360?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

5 game winning streak right now
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Starting to get my madden swagger back
roll.gif

AD is
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Too nasty, average at least a 100 a game with him.

When you get to 13.. then talk
wink.gif

I blew that tho ... got to 4.. then lost a game on a stupid last 2nd catch
My highest is like a 10 game win streak. And the only reason I'm saying all this is because I went on a major losing streak
roll.gif

My biggest losing streak so far was 2 I think

I just beat a level 15... highest I've beaten

It was a cheap win.. I purposely wasted the clock down to a minute and a half in the game before scoring I went for 2 to go up 15-14.
I squib it and somehow his middle guy catches it on like the 45 and gets it to the 45
Dude gets it all the way to the 29.. so FG and he'll win it.. instead of running he goes to pass, and I sack Brett Favre, 3rd and 16, misses next pass 4thand 16
Too long for a FG for his blood... goes for it and I stop it.

Originally Posted by xcg11pinoYx

PS3 Heads..are we doing a tourney or franchise mode..sorry haven't been in this thread n a bit...i've been up and down lately online but i'm on a hot streak right now.
cool.. a tourney would be cool.. or even another online franchise.. see who is interested...

and playing with the pats is not cheap.. every team is good.. and moss is very easy to stop.. welker is difficult..

yo KICKS23 gg fam..man i feel you on those red zone passes haha...you got your offense running though normally Im a beast on defense you were carving me up..

I think you know my offense though down pact...I occasionally make the deep pass but you know Campbell has that Tavaris Jackson accuracy
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I dont know what I was thinking passing the rock when you caught that last second INT..lol

GG though

gg man i have been using the same playbook on O since 08 so i kinda know how to move the ball. its just those picks and fumbles that really kill me. i wassurprised i tied it up i though i was done for. that last play was wack i though cambell was not going to make it to moss. i got a L for the game we tried torun before
mad.gif
did you?

^for real..naa man...those nonsense disconnects..

I feel you on the last play I was praying Moss got back to the ball
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
.. I will say Landry can cause a fumble out to anybody my boy fumbled 3 timeswith the ravens after Landry whopped Rice and McGahee

game later on?

lost a close one with the 9ers....10-3...
indifferent.gif
SMH at myself. the 9ers are IMPOSSIBLE to move the ball with this accelerated clock crap. when 4th qtr rolls aroundi can't even choose run plays if i wanted to because if you're playing catch up in the 4th u better hurry cause you're only gettin 1 possession 2if you're lucky. Hill was HORRIBLE for me though threw 4 picks and overthrew recievers and dropped balls all game long
indifferent.gif
they seriously need to take thisaccelerated clock crap off cause its useless and doesnt realy do anyone good. its a stupid feature that should be taken off! feel like i'm playin a demoversion of the game online
smh.gif
ohh and i'm on a 5 GAME LOSING STREAK!!!! i might reconsider using the 9ers all the time now...

^ ur just wack.. i run with the niners all day and im 20-6 on a 10 game win streak
pimp.gif

Yo who knows how to stop the wildcat, especially when cats pick PHI. I can stop the pass but I had this one dude just take the snap with Maclin every play neither score or break for a big gain. I was playing with Bills who's defense is very weak, but it was lik every single play that dude ran the wildcat itwas like my defense just fell apart
smh.gif

And the accerlerated clock really tkes away the feel of the game to me now b/c its so hard to search for different plays thru the playbook.
smh.gif

On 09 I could come out see what the defense is given n then run my offense but its like playn four qtrs of hurry up.... Hvent sent a reciever n motion since Ipick the game up
smh.gif

hester had 7td's(1punt,3kicks,3catch)

and i still lose

it came down to him gettin the ball 1st i couldnt stop him he couldnt stop me

To all the people whining about the accelerated clock
smh.gif

I actually find it a good addition to the game. And also to all the people saying "oh I only get 1 or 2 possessions a game"
eyes.gif

I mean really, if you can play some DEFENSE maybe you would get the ball back more, it's as simple as that.
Oh and I'm on a 10 game win streak
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Mr. Favre & AD ....
sick.gif
smokin.gif

Got a 360 franchise goin with about 6 guys, trying to get about 9 more. Advance every 3 or 4 days. Hit me up if you wanna play, 6 min qtrs, no accel clock.

Originally Posted by CasperJr

hester had 7td's(1punt,3kicks,3catch)

and i still lose

it came down to him gettin the ball 1st i couldnt stop him he couldnt stop me
laugh.gif

That gave dude too much credit while making this.

Back
Top Bottom