Official Madden NFL 12 Thread

Originally Posted by cycoviZion

Got my copy just now. Traded in NCAA at best buy and they gave me 42 for it towards Madden
pimp.gif
eek.gif
 Thought they were only giving $28 for it
nerd.gif

Got my copy just now. Traded in NCAA at best buy and they gave me 42 for it towards Madden
pimp.gif
eek.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by jerseymizzle

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

pimp.gif
eek.gif
nerd.gif
There's a 50% bonus on trade-ins when you buy Madden.
Is this just for NCAA or other games too? 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by jerseymizzle

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

pimp.gif
eek.gif
nerd.gif
There's a 50% bonus on trade-ins when you buy Madden.
Is this just for NCAA or other games too? 
nerd.gif

Is Amazon still offering the 20 dollar promotion or is that just for preorders? It looks like the offer is still available but I can't tell. I'm talking about the Xbox copy.

Is Amazon still offering the 20 dollar promotion or is that just for preorders? It looks like the offer is still available but I can't tell. I'm talking about the Xbox copy.

Originally Posted by GoodfellaDave

If it's still up on the site then the promotion offer is still valid.

Amazon usually does this for a day or so after a game releases.

Originally Posted by GoodfellaDave

If it's still up on the site then the promotion offer is still valid.

Amazon usually does this for a day or so after a game releases.

Great deal from Amazon. I ordered early Monday morning and it was here by 11:30 this morning. Free one day shipping and $20 gift card. 
smokin.gif

I'm really liking the game so far. Although, the first online game I played lagged off and on.

Great deal from Amazon. I ordered early Monday morning and it was here by 11:30 this morning. Free one day shipping and $20 gift card. 
smokin.gif

I'm really liking the game so far. Although, the first online game I played lagged off and on.

Amazon is playing games with me had madden 12 pre ordered weeks back for same day delivery, they hit me up saying its shipping today gonna be here thurs 
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom