Official Madden NFL 13 Thread: Patch #4 Available 11/29; Details pg. 43

roll.gif
 I smacked this *****. Props to him for not quitting tho
laugh.gif

Last edited:
anyone on ps3 know how to keep the online pass? like i have to constantly keep downloading it every time i put the game on :x

anyone on ps3 know how to keep the online pass? like i have to constantly keep downloading it every time i put the game on
sick.gif
Go to the PS Store > Redeem Code > Enter Code for Online pass > Download Online Pass.

You should only have to do this once.

I'm pretty sure you did this already but try again, EA has had some issues in the past with their Online Pass.

I got my lunch handed to me last night...had NO answer for Cam Newton's Panthers. Dude completed 16 straight passes. One route this dude with Steve Smith was indefensible...it starts with Steve in the slot and he wheels out when the ball is snapped and if it's man coverage, the DB is toast. Zone wasn't effective.

Very frustrating game.

I got my lunch handed to me last night...had NO answer for Cam Newton's Panthers. Dude completed 16 straight passes. One route this dude with Steve Smith was indefensible...it starts with Steve in the slot and he wheels out when the ball is snapped and if it's man coverage, the DB is toast. Zone wasn't effective.

Very frustrating game.

how do u get lunch served at dinner???

why didnt u double smith? or overload blitz

Very frustrating game.

Do you remember what formation it is cause I use the Panther's playbook with the Eagles :nerd:

Sure, it was a Shotgun formation, 3 or 4 WR set with one RB. Smith (probably not default) in the slot and does essentially a wheel route. AND IT WAS PLAYACTION.

Deadly man...if you can't find it still, let me know, I'll find it in their playbook. I can't forget it :lol:

Anyone else having trouble playing people on your friends list online?

Me and my dude have tried to enter a match online every way possible and nothing happens. I'll accept the invite or he'll accept mine, then it will only show one of us where you pick teams, then it immediately kicks both of us out. Has this happened to anyone else?

i think that the cpu/ai actually being hard to defend and making the game more challenging is a beautiful thing.. all previous madden the AI/cpu was easy..

they need to patch the connected careers.. the schemes don't change.. the teams picking up bad free agents.. mcnabb over weeden?!?!

where do i go to look at my previous online games? i wanna see who i've beaten and who i've lost to

Very frustrating game.
i know that feel...

played some dude online earlier...i ran one series in the second half...

now, admittedly...i couldnt really stop the run...

but my dude held the rock the whooole 3rd quarter , half the 4th...

he would just chip away, 3 yard run, burn 60 secs...repeat..my dude snapped the rock with 1 second left every play...

needless to say....very frustrating game...

any nters wanna run on xbl??? gt- thethe daCANNON

where do i go to look at my previous online games? i wanna see who i've beaten and who i've lost to

Go to the leaderboard then select anyone and compare. If you hit L1 twice to scroll to the last page you'll see it.

Anyone else having trouble playing people on your friends list online?
Me and my dude have tried to enter a match online every way possible and nothing happens. I'll accept the invite or he'll accept mine, then it will only show one of us where you pick teams, then it immediately kicks both of us out. Has this happened to anyone else?

I haven't had this issue. Try meeting him in a lobby if you're still having issues. I'll be getting off in 2 hours. I'll send you the game invite for our league.

slowly starting to like this game. Really hooked on that ultimate team mode. started with cam now i got victor cruz michael turner and sproles :x Only thing that sucks is when you start a team with one player theyre ALL at 85. So i got Cam Newton with a lower speed and a weaker arm :rolleyes

They need to patch up connected careers FOREALS! before i get bored of this game. I usually create a player and attributes and all then start a franchise and roll with it. This year if i choose create a player connected career i have a set attribute already :stoneface: if i create my player and put him on a team then start connected careers as a coach...i have a default roster :smh: Any idea why the trade and stuff are locked when you play connected careers as a coach? is there anyway you can trade and make modifications. I Loved madden for the franchise mode and all the customizations you can do. now this new connected careers crap is just pure garbage

Last edited:
Just played my first online game....

Still can't run the ball but I was straight SURGICAL with the Lions.

Played some dude who was the 49ers, I slayed him 52 - 28, he was a good sport. He ran the ball all over me but he could not pass it, I picked him off 3 times. He wasn't all that bad, played good run defense but could not stop the pass :lol:, I had like 6 TDs and 400+ yards with Stafford, no picks. Stafford and Titus in this game....:x mercy...

Any tips on running the ball more effectively? I can't seem to truck correctly (i'm holding the RS up like I'm supposed to and I'm timing it like I've always timed it). The passing in this game is so buttery (though I hate when my receivers fumble the ball as soon as coming down with it, they don't even have possession and it's ruled a fumble :smh:)...

Can't wait to get more games in. Sorry for the humble brag, first online game of the new season with a W, :lol:, always a good feeling.

Last edited:
Also, anyone notice how easy onside kicking is in this game? I played my boy earlier and I got 2 back to back onside kick returns in my favor, I came back from behind and beat him.

Seems easy to get the ball to deflect off opposing players and getting it back, no?

won't let me connect to EA servers (PS3) even though when I do the Internet Connection Test it shows up as connected etc....

Back
Top Bottom