Official Madden NFL 13 Thread: Patch #4 Available 11/29; Details pg. 43

Yeah the "shocking" announcement is most likely going to be roster editing in CCM.

Sweet, a feature they should've had in the beginning... Glad I passed on this hot garbage. NCAA 12 still for me...

EA SPORTS Madden NFL
Online Fantasy Drafts coming to Madden NFL 13 tomorrow! More details coming soon!

386993_10151145003008756_1210435834_n.jpg
eyes.gif

I guess I'm the only one stoked about drafts coming back :lol:

This happened to me religiously last year but every time i get near the end of a game against my friends (online), the connection cuts out. Seriously the most annoying ******g thing ever, I've had 2 games today within 3 and 7 points with less than 2 minutes left cut out on me.

You can't call this game garbage then say you're still playing NCAA 12......
I have played Madden 13. It's not as great as they made it out to be. Honestly, all the Maddens this gen have been disappointments. I'm waiting on NCAA 13 to drop price before I upgrade. Tired of being disappointed at full price.

Sup with the commentary dry snitching when im hot routing EVERY TIME ?? I could understand sometimes but every time '' the qb has his teams attention, or the qb sees something and is making changes '' etc

Literally every time, if im running and try and bluff a hot route then Simms says nothing at all....but the second i try and hot route a legit pass play he starts running his mouth. :smh:

Sup with the commentary dry snitching when im hot routing EVERY TIME ?? I could understand sometimes but every time '' the qb has his teams attention, or the qb sees something and is making changes '' etc

Literally every time, if im running and try and bluff a hot route then Simms says nothing at all....but the second i try and hot route a legit pass play he starts running his mouth.
mean.gif
Yeah that's been like that in Madden for a while.
laugh.gif
mean.gif

They also tip off when the safety or corner is blitzing as well.

Anyone on xbox get the "The EA servers are not available at this time. Please try again later." message? This ***** been poppin up for a week now.

Toine im not new to madden at all, but its EVERY SINGLE TIME now....i wouldve noticed that before and if it was always that way i wouldnt have developed the habit of bluffing.

Even just last year i would bluff consistently, call a draw play but come to the line and have Cam acting like im doing 5-6 different hot route motions and just hand the ball of to williams up the middle for a nice gain. Now its different because the commentators have specific phrases they say ONLY when youre hot routing an official pass play, so its basically a tell if you know the phrases.

Yes i know its not new, but it was only sometimes before, now its every time and to me thats a little detail that makes a difference. Same thing with bump n run/press coverage, they used to blow up the spot sometimes, but now its EVERY TIME '' these dbs are in a fight for life, theyre not giving an inch "

The thing is though (and I've found this out to an extent) is that what commentary is being said on your end is not always equal to the commentary on your opponents end. I only found this out when some of my opponents mics were hot.

The Week 2 and CCM roster updates are now live.

As well as Fantasy Draft of Online CCM.

The thing is though (and I've found this out to an extent) is that what commentary is being said on your end is not always equal to the commentary on your opponents end. I only found this out when some of my opponents mics were hot.

This is true.

Back
Top Bottom