OFFICIAl MADDEN NFL 15 Thread

Best QB stats so far 23-26 331 yards 6 TDs. Phillip Rivers. My homie had the Chiefs and got carved like deli meat. He wasn't too happy to say the least. Playing on PS4. I'd play online but the internet in our area is suspect to say the least. Add me and I'll do the same. PS4 ID ArrogancEvolvd24.

Those QB stats can't be 5 minute quarters :lol:
First few games I played I had poor numbers. Threw 3 picks with Drew Brees. Only like 160 yards the whole game. Had a decent game with Foles and Peyton. But yeah. Those were five minute quarters. I buy Madden every year(not always the most logical) so it took a couple days in the training mode to get accustomed to the newer passing trajectories and such. The following game Kaepernick went 12-19 for 185 yards. I was just in the groove with Phillip and he usually plays terrible for me in most years of me playing Madden.

How do you stop kaepernick? He's so damn quick. I'll put qv contain up and he will just out run my defenders. I'm running with the chargers

How do you stop kaepernick? He's so damn quick. I'll put qv contain up and he will just out run my defenders. I'm running with the chargers
Pick a team with a super good front 7. That's the best bet. Especially if they have fast linebackers. Otherwise it's gonna be a frustrating game with him torching you for running yards off scrambles.

playing a guy right now he just running with kap 
mean.gif

I threw 5 picks last night and fumble 3 times during a game. I almost smashed my TV.
roll.gif

man i know that feeling. Some games you be on point with EVERYTHING and than other games you get that cheese. Horrible throws for pics where dudes are wide open. Then The fumbles begin to happen. Even holding the RB button while i see a defender get close to wrap me up I hit RB and dude still fumbles at times

Was driving down the field on my friend with about 20 Seconds left, I pick a run play so i can get more in the middle of the field to kick the GW fieldgoal. Next thing you know McCoy fumbled and dude actually ******* returned it. 

So in MUT... I finished the regular season thing with GB and ATL... Got a player after finishing in a pack for each of them, then with ATL I did the (All Madden) "ELITE" game and won that too.

I was under the impression that in the "ATL Elite Pack" would be another player, namely the "Captain" Julio Jones.   Am I just completely off base w that?

Was driving down the field on my friend with about 20 Seconds left, I pick a run play so i can get more in the middle of the field to kick the GW fieldgoal. Next thing you know McCoy fumbled and dude actually ******* returned it.
sick.gif

Just lost a crazy one.

Game tied at 10 going into the 4th.

Dude scores with Gore with 2:01 on the clock. 17-10.

I get the ball at 2:01 and return it 99 yards with Gillislee purposely going out of bounds at the 1.

1:46 I take a knee. :wow:

He calls time out.

1:43 I take a knee. :wow:

He calls timeout.

1:41 7 yard pass to Hartline for a 7 yard TD. 17-16 :wow: :wow: :wow:

1:38 2pt conversion good to Hartline. 18-17 :x :wow:

0:38 38 yard rush by C. Kaepernick for a TD. 23-18 :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

0:04 R. Tannehill incomplete pass; intended for M. Wallace. :x |I |I |I

I'm sick.

I'm done with ranked games for the day.

Last edited:

Hasn't happened to me but I can imagine your pain. :smh:

Last edited:
i beat that guy who kept runnning with kap it was close tho..had ne

played another one with the raiders 
laugh.gif
 made them quit

5 in a row 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
So who are you guys seeing most? So far it's been a rotation of...

SF
GB
Pats
Sea

:smh:

******* Bums online.

my worst loss came last night I ran the clock out all the way down to 14 seconds, game is tied 10-10. I run read option with rg3 and have clear lane to endzone from 3 yards out. I get cocky and start showboating at the 1 yard line lol. RG3 literally held the ball over his head pumping it up and down. I lose the ball and the defense recovers for a TD.
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom