OFFICIAl MADDEN NFL 15 Thread

[h2]  [/h2]
[h2]Top DE Ratings in Madden NFL 15[/h2]
By EA SPORTS Jul 26, 2014

madden-ratings-defensive-ends-header_656x369.jpg

Madden NFL 15 introduces all-new defensive line mechanics thanks to War in the Trenches 2.0, and these are some of the players that will benefit.

Here are the top-rated defensive ends in Madden 15. All analysis provided by Madden Ratings Czar Donny Moore.

madden-ratings-watt.jpg

J.J. WATT
HOUSTON TEXANS
99 OVR

Moore on Watt: I think JJ Watt knew exactly what he was doing when he chose #99, as it was a prediction of his own Madden ratings. 99 Power Moves. 99 Overall. 98 Block Shedding. 97 Tackle. If we didn’t have a cap on it, Watt might be rated somewhere north of 105 OVR.

madden-ratings-quinn.jpg

ROBERT QUINN
ST. LOUIS RAMS
97 OVR

Moore on Quinn: With 84 SPD/95 ACC (ranked first among RE’s) and 97 Power Moves (first), the Rams' Robert Quinn might just be the best player most fans have never heard of (outside of St. Louis, Missouri).

madden-ratings-wake.jpg

CAMERON WAKE
MIAMI DOLPHINS
96 OVR

Moore on Wake: Wake still terrorizes NFL quarterbacks with his 97 Finesse Moves and 95 Acceleration on a weekly basis. Take advantage of his speed rush with the new "Jump Snap" mechanics.

madden-ratings-campbell.jpg

CALAIS CAMPBELL
ARIZONA CARDINALS
96 OVR

Moore on Campbell: At 6’8” and 300 pounds, Campbell is obviously not the fastest DE in football. But he is a Pro Bowler because of his great all-around game – 88 Tackle, 94 Finesse Moves (ranked second for LE’s), and 92 Pursuit (fourth).

madden-ratings-jordan.jpg

CAMERON JORDAN
NEW ORLEANS SAINTS
93 OVR

Moore on Jordan: Cameron Jordan had a huge breakout year with the Saints in 2013 and his 95 Power Moves (ranked second for RE’s) and 91 Pursuit (fourth) were big reasons why.

madden-ratings-wilkerson.jpg

MUHAMMAD WILKERSON
NEW YORK JETS
93 OVR

Moore on Wilkerson: Wilkerson specializes against the run due to his 96 Pursuit (ranked first for LE’s), 97 Block Shedding (second), and 96 Tackling (second). He can also rush the passer with his 89 Power Moves (fifth).

Based off what I'm reading it sounds like the defenders overalls will actually matter this year and not just their speed -- only took them 10 years :rolleyes. Madden 25 was literally one of the worst games ever, didn't matter who the **** you had guarding a WR if he was faster than your guy he would beat him on a go route every single time. Praying to god they actually fix the press too. Even if you had a 99 overall CB the WR would swim by every single time as well.

Last time they focused on defense it was arguably the best Madden ever (Ray Lewis cover), I have high hopes for this one.

'05 Madden :pimp:

Hitstick :x :pimp:

yall really impress w/the graphics? they dont look next gen compare to the show and 2k.

[h2]  [/h2]
[h2]Top DT Ratings in Madden NFL 15[/h2]
By EA SPORTS Jul 27, 2014

madden-ratings-defensive-tackles-header1.jpg

Madden NFL 15 introduces all-new defensive line mechanics thanks to War in the Trenches 2.0, and these are some of the players that will benefit.

Here are the top-rated defensive tackles in Madden 15. All analysis provided by Madden Ratings Czar Donny Moore.

madden-ratings-suh.jpg

NDAMUKONG SUH
DETROIT LIONS
97 OVR

Moore on Suh: Suh comes into Madden 15 with 95 Pursuit (ranked third for DT’s), 97 Power Moves (second), and 95 Hit Power (first). He's also tied for second-strongest DT at 98, and also the most agile DT at 82.

madden-ratings-atkins.jpg

GENO ATKINS
CINCINNATI BENGALS
96 OVR

Moore on Atkins: While, Geno Atkins had a major injury that ended his 2013 season, it doesn't affect his Madden NFL 15 ratings in a big way. Geno still has top-end burst (92 ACC, ranked second for DT’s) and a position-leading 98 Power Moves rating.

madden-ratings-gmccoy.jpg

GERALD MCCOY
TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS
95 OVR

Moore on McCoy: McCoy can both rush the passer (97 Power Moves, ranked second) and play the run (91 Tackle/95 Pursuit) for the promising Buccaneers defense.

madden-ratings-kwilliams.jpg

KYLE WILLIAMS
BUFFALO BILLS
95 OVR

Moore on Williams: Kyle Williams has been getting the job done for years, and is still a top-rated DT due to his 95 Power moves (fourth), 95 Tackling (second), and 95 Awareness (first).

madden-ratings-casey.jpg

JURRELL CASEY
TENNESSEE TITANS
93 OVR

Moore on Casey: Casey is a DT that can do it all three downs. He can rush the passer with his 88 Power Moves, and is a huge force against the run with 95 Pursuit (third) and 94 Tackling (fifth) in Madden NFL 15.

[h2]  [/h2]
[h2]Top MLB Ratings in Madden NFL 15[/h2]
By EA SPORTS Jul 28, 2014

madden-ratings-mlb-header-1.jpg

Whether it's marshalling a defense, shutting down the run or helping in coverage, these middle linebackers can do it all in Madden NFL 15.

Here are the top-rated middle linebackers in Madden 15. All analysis provided by Madden Ratings Czar Donny Moore.

madden-ratings-willis.jpg

PATRICK WILLIS
SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS
96 OVR

Moore on Willis: Willis ranks second in SPD (90), first in STR (88), first in AWR (94), third in TAK (95), first in Hit Power (97), second in BLK SHD (89), fourth in PUR (97), & first in MAN COV (74) among middle linebackers. What can’t he do?!

madden-ratings-bowman.jpg

NAVORRO BOWMAN
SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS
96 OVR

Moore on Bowman: We have both 49ers starting MLB’s tied for the best in Madden NFL 15. Bowman's not quite as physically talented as Willis, but he might be the better technician with 98 PUR, 95 BLK SHD (best among all MLB’s), 83 Power Moves, and 99 TAK (tied with Kuechly for best in NFL at MLB).

madden-ratings-kuechly.jpg

LUKE KUECHLY
CAROLINA PANTHERS
94 OVR

Moore on Kuechly: Kuechly is as good as it gets, as evidenced by his 99 TAK, 99 PUR, and 99 PLAY REC. His 84 BLK SHD is really the only thing that holds him back from the 49ers linebackers.

madden-ratings-djohnson.jpg

DERRICK JOHNSON
KANSAS CITY CHIEFS
91 OVR

Moore on Johnson: Johnson has great physical tools (85 SPD/85 AGI/90 ACC) to go along with his top-level intangibles (93 AWR/94 TAK/98 PUR).

madden-ratings-mayo.jpg

JEROD MAYO
NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS
91 OVR

Moore on Mayo: Mayo's versatility allows him to play both MLB and OLB. His 81 Zone Coverage ranks him eighth for MLB. He also a top-notch TAK and has great SPD (87 - ranked eighth in NFL for MLB).

So pumped for this game just preordered the madden 15 ultimate edition for x1 if anyone plays ultimate team this will give you a leg up on the combo for $10 more

Told myself I wouldn't cop but deep down I know I'm lying. Hopefully more ps4 days cop and a league can be started and finished.

Typical wait and see approach... EA loves to hype all these features before the game drops and then they end up being trash.  I'll buy as usual hopefully Im not disappointed again.

Luke with 3 different attributes at 99 already...man, I can't wait
sick.gif
nthat.gif

:smh: At Suh with a higher rating than McCoy, want to see where they rank Lavonte

Last edited:
Meh, the game still has the same tackling, run, and catch animations since Ps2 even though these new consoles are about 50x more powerful. Lazy developers. Any word on how much of the Blu-Ray disc they're using this year? I know last year they didn't even use 30% of the capacity

Typical wait and see approach... EA loves to hype all these features before the game drops and then they end up being trash.  I'll buy as usual hopefully Im not disappointed again.

THIS is why the game continues to suck (and most other things in life). Because people can't control their brains for one second to have a rational thought and not purchase lack luster products even when they admit its trash. And yet people STILL expect something better the next time around because you voiced a complaint as if it will make a difference Why would they listen to the publics voice when they still aren't voting with their dollar? I'm sorry but if you purchase the game, you have no right to complain.

Game looks BETTER than previous Maddens, but this is still FAR from next gen. This is xbox 360 type of ****. I'll play the demo first before I decide. Im not a dope fiend that NEEDS a football game. Vote with your dollar people.

A Madden game could come out that cures cancer when you played and some of you would never be happy.

And if you hate the game so much why do you come into the thread year after year and post the same thing?

What else do you expect, but every year I cop knowing it's the same game, but I'm a football junkie,nothing like Madden and NFL ticket on Sundays gotta love it......

Back
Top Bottom