OFFICIAL MADDEN NFL 16 Thread | Available Now

I want t agree but i feel like i say that every year except twice in the past 10 years.

I watched a 30 min video of some guy throwing deep passes against Revis and Cromartie yesterday. The interaction between the two positions is official. That aggressive catch is still kinda op but I've seen ways to defend it.

Damn, I just wanted to start playing right away. Is there no way to bypass this "superbowl" they make you play in the beginning? :smh:

Damn, I just wanted to start playing right away. Is there no way to bypass this "superbowl" they make you play in the beginning?
mean.gif
it's only a couple of minutes b it's not that serious. 
laugh.gif

I feel like at this point it's really the cool thing to do to hate on madden. This years game is legit. Granted they can turn down the aggressive catch a little bit still ..this game is fun.

I like the fact that I can play the Jets and completely ignore the pass because Geno is trash and then get carved up by Dez and romo the next game and not have it feel cheap.

My only gripes with madden is the players still look like they did on last gen just polished up, and the lack of a "myplayer" mode even tho they basically invented it.

Why does "sucking at madden" ALWAYS correlate with someone who feels the series is dry and stagnant as hell ?
Football is football bruh. What can 2k do that would make it so much better than Madden? Madden has a formula that works. Dudes out here acting like Madden is playing like NBA live or something smh.....

Football is football bruh. What can 2k do that would make it so much better than Madden? Madden has a formula that works. Dudes out here acting like Madden is playing like NBA live or something smh.....

What does that have to do with his question?

Why whenever someone doesn't like madden does it automatically mean they aren't good at it?

And basketball is basketball yet 2K figured out how to make a superior product than EA why would anybody assume the same isn't possible for football?

What does that have to do with his question?

Why whenever someone doesn't like madden does it automatically mean they aren't good at it?

And basketball is basketball yet 2K figured out how to make a superior product than EA why would anybody assume the same isn't possible for football?
Because usually the people who don't like Madden are usually garbage at playing it. I always blow those people out

Bruh... do NOT try and cover Dez one on one or cover two. He mosses the DB EVERY time

Yep. See in that aspect it's kinda realistic. But wen Terrence Williams is doing an OBJ impression on the other side is where we have a problem. Once they fix **** like that this game will be good

so can we conclude that this is the best, & most realistic madden to date?

I agree, played a game aginst cpu, lost but it dam sure was good, everything looks good, they evn fixed the paper crowd and added more people instead of seeing the same 4 dudes in different color shirts

Anybody figured out any sliders? I want to start a franchise that All-Madden crap tho...
sick.gif

This game is pretty realistic as far as the catches and animations go.

Truthfully I like cf so far but I wish they would let you fire your current coach and your able to promote your off or def coach

Ultimate team once again will have all my attention those weekly challenges and holiday were legit esp around thanksgiving. I got lost last season trying to collect those damn sets

On the 2k front I don't see them putting out a better product than madden is already, my player in football games is obsolete at this stage in the game.

yeah i like it so far..

the aggressive catch is over the top sometimes but everything else is on point

It's obsolete because there's only one franchise and they're pretty slow when it comes to change

Just look at the player models, accessories (gloves, cleats)

Hell they just realized their franchise mode needed an update after what? 10yrs?

And nobody has been able to explain WHY 2K wouldn't be able to put out a better product, when they already do so with basketball.

I'm 5-1

Took an L to the Cowboys 30-28... walk off fg. Worst part there was 6 seconds left he was at the 44... he completes an 8 yard out in 5 seconds n kicks it.
To Dez of course capping off his 180 yd day on me hah smh

Back
Top Bottom