OFFICIAL MADDEN NFL 17 THREAD | Available Now

It's back to $50 now. Think it was just for Thursday for the first game of the season. Could drop again Sunday but I don't know.

Game is dope, has some pros and cons.

I feel like the controls of the defensive players aren't as responsive. Seems like a slower reaction and I can't rotate to my player in time.

Also seems like it takes longer for the QB to get the ball out.

I agree 100% swithing on defense in the last madden i played was a lot faster and easier to make plays. There are times where i have to let the cpu attempt to make a play because by the time i switch then change the (swat/play ball/ play receiver) option im getting one hand caught over.

Man any of y'all having errors with playing H2Hnon Ps4?

What's it mean when I get the "desync error" ? My brother can send me invites to play online, but I never actually make it to the game it freezes in the loading screen, and it doesn't allow me to send him Invites

FYI, EA dropped a patch today that adds the Color Rush Unis to the game. 

Drops mainly happen when you throw to WRs in traffic. The elite WRs usually hold on to the ball imo

My issue for the past couple days have been these damn corner/ flat/ cross combos.

I cant seem to get the ai to do what i need them to do and if i control one side they throw to the other side. :smh:

EA Sports has sent out a Madden NFL 17 free trial onto the Xbox One and the Playstation 4, allowing gamers that haven’t bought the game yet to play it for free until October 10.

Maybe y'all can help me decide. Doing a league with my boys.
I have orakpo, derrick Johnson and I forgot who else

With Chris long , Vince wilfork, suh, khalil Mack .

I'm undecided whether a 3-4 or 4-3. I'm thinking of moving suh for luke. But I'm not sure what to run ughh. My boys got killer rbs so I need to be able to stop the run /rush the qb

Finally picked up the game and I see the difference from 2016.

If anyone wants to play my PSN is: Fozzy Badfeet

Still learning how to play defense consistently and avoid the big play downfield to the top receivers in the league.

So far, I'm 3--2 and both loses was because of ODB lol

Finally picked up the game and I see the difference from 2016.

If anyone wants to play my PSN is: Fozzy Badfeet

Still learning how to play defense consistently and avoid the big play downfield to the top receivers in the league.

So far, I'm 3--2 and both loses was because of ODB lol

In my experience you gotta switch on and swat. Its the only way I have any chance at stopping it. CPU gets beat 9 times outta 10 and if you go for the pick your getting beat unless you have a high rated CB or Safety

Back
Top Bottom