Official: Manny Pacquiao Thread

^ my boys and i already booked 2 nights at the mgmgrand.

If it falls through, will be a mini vaca

^^^ nice 
pimp.gif

any1 know if the trainers will drop @ champs locations??........i know the general release 1s for the last fight did.....tryina rock these the day of the fight and if eastbay ships the same day as NDC thats not gonna happen...........thanks

I had a 9.5 in my cart for NikeStore. Tried to check out, someone snatched it up while I was checking out
frown.gif

grin.gif

Originally Posted by Vinsanity

^^^ nice 
pimp.gif

any1 know if the trainers will drop @ champs locations??........i know the general release 1s for the last fight did.....tryina rock these the day of the fight and if eastbay ships the same day as NDC thats not gonna happen...........thanks
Not all Champs will get them.  Best thing is to check the Champs around your area(hoping more than 1) and ask them if they will even carry them.  Like in my area, I was told only 2 stores in their district would get them. 

^That's right....Team Nike athletes sticking together! Sorry for you Money, Black Mamba ain't on your side!

^That's clean man! Great pick up. Size 9 too? I think MP wears a 9. Be nice to get his autogs on that. You got it off athleteps.com?

Originally Posted by abaythingape

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

Finally got a pair of the trainers but not in my size. Hopefully my size pops up somewhere.

does it come with special packaging?

sorry what I meant by that is buying it online.But I could care less about the box tbh.I don't understand ppls fascination abt boxes.

Dope pick up 23Karlaknafel45! Beat me to the punch, heres mine as well....

These are for collection only, hope to get sig on it somehow

I think Pac wears a size 9.5?
Spoiler [+]

man, i gotta ask, how many people are pac fans because they want to see him beat mayweather, meaning you really dont like him, you would like anyone who had the GREATEST potential to take out floyd

Got mine today also.

I thought Pacquiao wore a size 9 shoe because the heavy bag pack released at The Vault had items in his size including size 9 huaraches but Relley's combat pack with the blk/red boots are a 9.5. 

Nice FunnyFARM! ^My guess is that he is a true size 9 but some shoes fit differently, so different sizes are needed for different shoes. I have/wear a 10.5 in most pacquiao trainers. Except the SC lows ran big (have size 10) but I needed an 11 in the trainer 1.2 lows. My basketball shoes are also 11s to allow for double socking and no toe smashing.

"drftingdunks" who won the blue combat boot PE at the vault, were a size 9.5.

Back
Top Bottom