Official: Manny Pacquiao Thread

Caught this on IG

Pac before the weigh-in rocking LG5s

Man, glad Pac got the win, just kinda disappointed it went the distance. I was really hoping for that middle round TKO/KO. Gotta admit Rios has quite a chin. No way those punches werent hurting him though.

Found this quote on Bleacher Report:
"Manny said he let up on Rios a little in the final round because boxing isn't about killing people."

I feel like this is a more religious Pacquiao than the one that KO-ed Hatton and messed up Margarito. Didn't he change religions some time ago?

Man, glad Pac got the win, just kinda disappointed it went the distance. I was really hoping for that middle round TKO/KO. Gotta admit Rios has quite a chin. No way those punches werent hurting him though.

Found this quote on Bleacher Report:
"Manny said he let up on Rios a little in the final round because boxing isn't about killing people."

I feel like this is a more religious Pacquiao than the one that KO-ed Hatton and messed up Margarito. Didn't he change religions some time ago?
Agreed.  I think Manny was a little more cautious and didn't got for the kill whenever he landed the hard blows on Rios.  But I did see that in the final round.  Pac was just touching gloves with Rios a few times.

He was straight up Roman Catholic before but now is Protestant.  Not a huge jump in religion but I'm no expert.

Any gear releasing for next weeks fight? He's still wearing nike gear, so I assume he is still under contract. Last fight I don't think they released anything, but he won convincingly. I understand the past gear sat, but i think that was just a matter of over production. Produce less to give Pacquiao fans what they want.

It's a possibility, the gear he wears is the same but, I was watching 24/7 looks like a new shoe coming out. They looked similar to the lunar vapor from the 1st Bradley fight but all blue. Couldn't tell if it had his logo to confirm that is an actual mp shoe

Looks like PAC x Nike is done. At the weigh in he was wearing old PAC gear and his shirt was not Nike it was a sponsored shirt. Organo gold a coffee company

He was wearing UA because his other fighter Miguel Cotto is sponsored by them. He has a very big fight coming up as well with Sergio Martinez.

I loaded up on pacquiao gear the last time they released some, which I believe was for the Marquez fight.

Since then he's been wearing older stuff. Wish Nike would release some new stuff now that he's winning again.

That is true! They put them after the fight, and before that they put the lunar tr1 like in September with no PAC fight to go with, just out of no where

It was the phillipines cw in september then the 3m silver blue for the JMM fight, but he got ko'd and was the hype died with them. Seems like after the Bradley loss NIKE really lost interest in him.

Back
Top Bottom