Official: Manny Pacquiao Thread

So I called Champs in West Covina and they were sold out. Brea only has an XL gold Team Pacquiao left and Culver City said they didn't have any. Anyone else have luck in SoCal?

Champs plaza bonita in SD just stocked both black and gold styles. Those were selling like crazy. Picked up one of each.

Funny I just posted about this. I just left and they were selling like crazy!I got both styles.

Bay area heads...just copped Fighting Pride and Team Pac shirts from Stonestown Champs. They didn't have a lot so I'd be quick to get there.
Thanks, @joejoe1980.  Repped.

I live in the East Bay and drove to Stonestown Champs. They didn't have a lot left. The Champs near me were getting their shipments on Monday, but couldn't risk missing any of the styles/colors. So I picked up all 4 available. Just missing the grey one. Will try to pick that one up next week. 

Last edited:
Picked up both Pride tees and the white team one at the Champs Downtown SF Centre. They're pretty much done, saw a couple XLs left in the Gold team one left. Need that large!

all NJ heads call your champs they have shirts in stock. Paramus, menlo park still have sizes. Willowbrook almost sold out. Hurry up they don't have a lot in stock.
thanks for that headsup..when i read this i was like 20mins from menlo soo i said eff it and took that drive and was able to find a fighting pride shirt..now to decide which shirt to wear on fightnight

thanks for that headsup..when i read this i was like 20mins from menlo soo i said eff it and took that drive and was able to find a fighting pride shirt..now to decide which shirt to wear on fightnight

Thanks for letting me know about Menlo! Got the last Black/Gold Fighting Pride shirt in my size L. Wanted the Black/Gold MP but I missed it.

For folks in the DMV area, Champs at Ballston Common mall in Arlington, VA have the Pride tees in both colors and the blk and gold MP shirt.

dude
Thanks for letting me know about Menlo! Got the last Black/Gold Fighting Pride shirt in my size L. Wanted the Black/Gold MP but I missed it.
glad u got there in time coz that pile of shirts was almost gone when i walked by before i left

Has anyone seen of the blue team pacquiao shirt with gold print (like in the pic a couple of pages back) anywhere?

Back
Top Bottom