Official: Manny Pacquiao Thread

man. too bad the san leandro outlet sucks.

hopefully I can go to great mall and they'll have something- but if they do, i bet people snatched 'em up already.....

Originally Posted by big1236

man. too bad the san leandro outlet sucks.

hopefully I can go to great mall and they'll have something- but if they do, i bet people snatched 'em up already.....
Thanks for saving me the trip to San Leandro!  Still bizarred about them being at the outlets so fast.  NDC still had the best deal with clearance price + 20% and was able to get the huaraches and 2 hoodies and on its way.  Go Dubs!!!  Nice that we got a face in the franchise now with Jerry West coming onboard!  Hope he and the owners can turn things around quick. 

Originally Posted by shaqrules

word through the grape vine is that manny is goin to fight marquez again in november...

Yup, the trilogy-Marquez signed his end this past Wednesday...Fight supposedly will be on November 12th @MGM Grand Las Vegas

I dont think Marquez is the same fighter at this weight. Although being a smart counter punching boxer he is, I wouldnt count him out. The dude really hates Pacquiao. Manny should Knock him out to make a statement again lol.

I usually have predicted late rounds for his last 3 fights, but this one should be done really early. When they first fought in '04 at Featherweight(126lbs), Manny knocked him down 3 times in the first round and that's when Marquez was on top of his game and Manny was just coming up. Then you already know how Marquez was when he fought Floyd at Welterweight and how slow he was. Marquez has a slight chance if they fought at like 135-138lbs which is his most comfortable weight, but at 144lbs catchweight, forget it! He has no chance. He's way over his prime and at 37 years old, he's just after the money now. He'll take the beating of his life and Pac will make him look like an amateur!

so san leandro has nothing, anybody check out the great mall or even the gilroy outlet possibly?

yeah i was going by what you said big, and I was lazy to drive down to Great Mall but I'll probably make a trip down there

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Anyone know what Pacquiao was doing in Houston at the Nike outlet on 290 Saturday? He was there for a short time around 5pm.. We just missed him.

Glimpse of things to come:

“Manny is going to Oregon, up to Nike headquarters to meet the big boss, Phil Knight, and all the other top people with the company. Nike is planning a huge Pacman product line along the lines of Air Jordan and all the things they did with and for Michael Jordan,

^^^+2 Agreed.  If Nike is considering raising Manny to a Jordan or even a Tiger Wood's level, we need the OG designer back! Somewhat at Nike better start paying attention to this thread! The designs for the last three fights have been horrible! Worst yet - you release only the best shirt, the Manny Knows Titles, from the last fight in the Philippines only! If cost is an issue, outsource the designs to a firm in Manila like Team Manila, which has done great work!

Don't screw it up Nike with a half-+#+ed design.  Manny's fans are patient but, I have stopped buying the shirts!

DOPE! Yeah, the majority of the MP products were mediocre the last couple of fights, with the exception of the Huaraches and simple logo tees, imo.

DOPE! Yeah, the majority of the MP products were mediocre the last couple of fights, with the exception of the Huaraches and simple logo tees, imo.

i know this is for Nike shoes...but...

does any one know when the Pacquiao vs. Marquez III tickets go on sale? i'm trying to go to that!

Originally Posted by gameovertripleh

i know this is for Nike shoes...but...

does any one know when the Pacquiao vs. Marquez III tickets go on sale? i'm trying to go to that!
It's scheduled to go on sale early Aug.  Just keep checking as it gets closer. 

Back
Top Bottom