Official: Manny Pacquiao Thread

Not really feelin' most of those shirts. I expected better designs especially having supposedly signing a mega deal with Nike and suppose to take it to a higher level brand like JB. If ever might cop the MP 3 stars, glove on fire tee and card. Hoodies are exactly same from last fight which I all have and only difference with this is the 3 stars and Pac Man on the hood so if ever cop the grey one. All the shorts are nice. I was really hoping they would make another destroyer jacket this time...an upgraded one with leather sleeves.

Originally Posted by gingpogi

^^^^thanks for the update! wow! all the apparels are on point. everything will be copped!

i agree. most of the new stuff look dope. i will be copping most of them.
pimp.gif

Thanks for the update! I have my sights on the Blue MP logo tee and Blue Zip-Up since I slept on the previous one...

Originally Posted by MeaJor23

Not really feelin' most of those shirts. I expected better designs especially having supposedly signing a mega deal with Nike and suppose to take it to a higher level brand like JB. If ever might cop the MP 3 stars, glove on fire tee and card. Hoodies are exactly same from last fight which I all have and only difference with this is the 3 stars and Pac Man on the hood so if ever cop the grey one. All the shorts are nice. I was really hoping they would make another destroyer jacket this time...an upgraded one with leather sleeves.
not feelin those shirts also.....especially that design that has the Phil flag is off...wrong color placement of flag...red should be on right side when facing it... .the designer did not do his homework.....also.....he loves to place red color on top of the blue in the logo. it would have been better if "M" is blue and "P" is red since he wants to copy the flag in incorporating 3 stars and a sun in yellow.

and that 3 stars and a sun is copied from the late Francis M clothing line.......

that "Manny knows" is overused..... i wont be surprised if in the next fight that designer will use Manny Knows English 
roll.gif

Bring back the original designer who knows the Phil culture if they are going to design things that has Philippines in it.......

Originally Posted by hosengsisiw

that "Manny knows" is overused..... i wont be surprised if in the next fight that designer will use Manny Knows English 
roll.gif

Bring back the original designer who knows the Phil culture if they are going to design things that has Philippines in it.......
sobf3b.gif

i'm totally on board with the shoes,they're begging for yellow laces though.man,them tees are just not doing it for me,they're definitely running low on ideas with the multiple manny knows tees.

Manny knows power, precision, and speed! . . . Pretty clever if you ask me but it only sounds good like that, not individually.

Does anyone know if these are the only shoes that will be released, or do we get another?

those shirts look like they're trying too hard to make it look like ed hardy shirts to me.

very disappointed. Will pick up some shorts though once they hit the outlets.

still on the fence about the kicks too...

Shirts are corny. They remind me of the shirts I wore as a kid (your fave cartoon + caption).

They finally made the hoodies as I've wanted them. I wasn't so sure if Nike was serious about the price tag of a hoody with some white logos on it. I found the last fight's hoody until September everywhere. This time I'll cop a red one.

And is that "THERMAFIT" written on them? How does it compare to DRI FIT?

Originally Posted by Fliperache

I think the shirt is fake honestly.

Hi Fliperache,

Thanks for looking at the link! I think it is too.  I should have taken a picture of the "other" inner tag and there is nothing inside that says its Nike printed on the tags. 

Thanks again!

damnTHOSEjs wrote:

And is that "THERMAFIT" written on them? How does it compare to DRI FIT?

Basically a fleece lining and cotton outer. Heavier than the DRI-FIT line.
Then there's STORM-FIT for the rain gear, which I stay away from cause it's scratchy and you can be heard a mile away.

Back
Top Bottom