Official: Manny Pacquiao Thread

Originally Posted by bwood056

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Originally Posted by memphisboi55
If Marquez actually finished that fight properly in the 12th, he probably would've won, but he didn't. IMO it really cost him the fight, can only blame himself and his corner. Fight was close enough that it basically came down to the end.

there was about 3 rounds, that marquez def won - that they gave to manny.

i wanted manny to win - but he really looked timid.

never wanted to strike - not letting himself  open up - you could tell he was afraid to get knocked out.

Eh..... bwood your fam bro but honestly if you compare all the fights they were judged correctly. If anything JMM should have won the 2nd fight. This match was both corner's faults. Nacho should have been like Roach and told his fighter he was losing whether he was winning or not. That ultimately had JMM a little timid coming down to the last rounds and cost him the fight. Roach or the Pacman camp should have never told Manny that JMM was washed up after the Mayweather fight which was 2 years ago! If Pacman never got the 3 knockouts in the 1st fight he would have obviously lost. JMM was 4-1 with Manny in punches landed in the 2nd bout..... but, Manny knocked him down once and damaged him more. So, if Manny had more punches landed in this fight then he won and JMM won the 2nd bout. Well ask yourself this....comparing fight 2 and 3.... in fight 3 did JMM ever knock down Manny or damage him other than the headbutt and heel punch to the back of the head when Manny was landing more punched.... nope. In fight 2 did Manny damage or drop JMM...when JMM was landing more punches, YES! If you reverse the roles of JMM and Manny in any of these bouts, JMM would have won/draw. Fight 2, If JMM knocked Manny down and damaged him but did not throw as many punches landed, he would have won. Fight 1, If JMM knocked Manny down 3 times and Manny came back it would have been a DRAW. FIGHT 3, And if JMM landed more punches and Manny never dropped him or damaged him.... well then JMM would have won.

check this out:
310284_10150474104495041_703130040_11040548_483462857_n.jpg

notice marquez's feet?

Damn it.
Why do they never sell Pca Man Gear here in Europe.

Want one of these Freddie Knows Shirts badly

anyone know where I can get these new t-shirts in NYC (besides Niketown)? More preferably closer to lower Manhattan. Thanks!

Originally Posted by iceman3699

anyone know where I can get these new t-shirts in NYC (besides Niketown)? More preferably closer to lower Manhattan. Thanks!
Champs Sports in Times Square...

JM

man, you would think that the first orders on NDC would have arrived by now.

im growing impatient lol

Originally Posted by Kahu008

^ no wonder pac-man told his corner his foot was cramping during the fight.

manny should have straight out said something. not sure if this was the cause, or that he just didn't realize it or if he was holding back what he wanted to say.

talk about stepping on your nikes.

Those trainers are koo, but I like to get shoes I plan on wearing, just dont think I can pull off that colorway.

Any on feet?

Originally Posted by dyyhard

Originally Posted by Kahu008

^ no wonder pac-man told his corner his foot was cramping during the fight.

manny should have straight out said something. not sure if this was the cause, or that he just didn't realize it or if he was holding back what he wanted to say.

talk about stepping on your nikes.

I initially and honestly thought it was a draw. BUT after seeing what JMM did there numerous times...
indifferent.gif

Excuse my ignorance, but is that even legal? It can't be, right? 

That happens when southpaws fight orthodox fighters, in fact Manny stepped on JMM's feet too in that fight.
The fighters are both fighting for the same space, and the foot stepping or blocking is a consequence of that.

It is not a dirty tactic at all.

It was a very close fight indeed. Manny is the Champ and 8 time world title holder. No way they would have given that to Marquez or call it a draw. You don't win a championship, you take it and JMM in my opinion did not do enough for him to take it from Manny esp. with his corner telling him he was in the lead which was a bad move as he should have been more agressive in the last 2 rounds. Manny got the edge last 2 rounds I thought and that's how he won. Also the stats shows it all. JMM had some nice clean shots no doubt and all he needed was a knockdown to win that fight. Seems Manny couldn't figure out JMM and he's just a tough matchup for PAC! Hopefully this turns to be a blessing in disguise to lure in Floyd for them tom finally make a deal. At the same time, good wake up call for Manny and you know regardless who he fights next, he'll work extra harder to redeem himself.

Btw, the Undisputed Champion shirt should be out already as yesterday they had tons at Champs at Miracle Mile. I ended up also making same shirt(Nike ID) at NTLV, but in white shirt to match the new trainers. Will post pics soon whenever my trainers get in this week! Was tempted to get the trainers at NTLV, but both my NDC and Eastbay had shipped out already and too late to cancel. Just got back and very tiring weekend! Also, got to hang out with Reggievic for a lil bit at the weigh in! Such a cool cat!

Back
Top Bottom