Official: Manny Pacquiao Thread

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Originally Posted by dyyhard

Originally Posted by Kahu008

^ no wonder pac-man told his corner his foot was cramping during the fight.

manny should have straight out said something. not sure if this was the cause, or that he just didn't realize it or if he was holding back what he wanted to say.

talk about stepping on your nikes.

I initially and honestly thought it was a draw. BUT after seeing what JMM did there numerous times...
indifferent.gif

Excuse my ignorance, but is that even legal? It can't be, right? 

You're excused

Originally Posted by SupraTurbo619

That happens when southpaws fight orthodox fighters, in fact Manny stepped on JMM's feet too in that fight.
The fighters are both fighting for the same space, and the foot stepping or blocking is a consequence of that.

It is not a dirty tactic at all.
very true this is what happens when a left handed fighter fights a right handed fighter... it's funny that people are calling marquez a cheater for something that manny was doing during the fight as well
laugh.gif
...anyways you can find those new shirts at your local champs

Originally Posted by jose23mex

Originally Posted by SupraTurbo619

That happens when southpaws fight orthodox fighters, in fact Manny stepped on JMM's feet too in that fight.
The fighters are both fighting for the same space, and the foot stepping or blocking is a consequence of that.

It is not a dirty tactic at all.
very true this is what happens when a left handed fighter fights a right handed fighter... it's funny that people are calling marquez a cheater for something that manny was doing during the fight as well
laugh.gif
...anyways you can find those new shirts at your local champs

pacards are so embarissed that they try to find anything for an excuse.. it happens alot but if manny thought it was cheating why didnt he tell the ref or anything ? they also making that excuse that manny was the aggressor but floydmayweather only been the aggresor like twice and hes 42-0.  

I'm as "Pac-tarded" as it gets, but I know something about boxing...  just trying to educate some of my fellow "Pac-tards"

A bit disappointed with NDC as I got email confirmation that it shipped on Nov 7th. Yesterday I had an online chat trying to get tracking number and they still had to request from the carrier and I won't get an email until a day or two. At least i'll get my Eastbay order today. Funny as Eastbay was the one who showed a later ship date and i'm getting that first. Hope most of you got your NDC order already.

Originally Posted by MeaJor23

A bit disappointed with NDC as I got email confirmation that it shipped on Nov 7th. Yesterday I had an online chat trying to get tracking number and they still had to request from the carrier and I won't get an email until a day or two. At least i'll get my Eastbay order today. Funny as Eastbay was the one who showed a later ship date and i'm getting that first. Hope most of you got your NDC order already.

I had the same problem w/NDC. Luckily I copped @ NTNY AND my eastbay order came in too. Now If I can just cancel my NDC order

I got my Trainers 1.3 Max Breathe from NDC today. After talking to their customer service a few times, they ended up just doing an overnight delivery for my order. I checked the automated system though, and it still says my order is being processed in the warehouse. Maybe I will get lucky and receive two shoes from NDC. 
wink.gif

Originally Posted by 23karlaknafel45

Originally Posted by MeaJor23

I had the same problem w/NDC. Luckily I copped @ NTNY AND my eastbay order came in too. Now If I can just cancel my NDC order
I just got an email back from NDC and looks like they did the same thing by overnighting it and will arrive today.  Wonder what happened..must be some glitch, but good that they did an overnight to be proactive since it's been delayed.  Suggest you call yours in if you haven't received it so they can overnight it.  Got my Eastbay order yesterday and will post in a bit with the Nike ID shirt I did at NTLV! 

Hi I have a question did everyone who got the [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/font][h1]Manny Pacquiao Ultimatum KO Hoody get the [/h1]Garment Bag & Brochure? thanks 

Originally Posted by KobeFan21

ok thanks but people that order from nike boom didn't get the garment bag and brochure

Correct. My Boom orders did not come with Garment bag and brochure. Sucks!

How are they compared to the 1st 1.3s?

imo, the most comfortable MP shoes are still the 1st ones, followed by the 2nd (I wish I had gotten them in my real size though). I haven't worn my 1.2s and Huarache so I can't judge them right now but I personally think the 1.3s are a fail in terms of comfort.

^IMO, the blue 1.3's are the most comfy for me and the SC's. These new 1.3's are narrow, but haven't really worn them yet so don't know how it compares to the first ones. I have the Cotto's and got them half size smaller and they hurt my feet after a while on the sides. The huarache's are ok as they're a bit snug.

Back
Top Bottom