** OFFICIAL MANNY PACQUIAO X FRSH CHARITY FIGHT SHIRT **

^ Thanks.
Copped both.
pimp.gif

Hey, sent you guys an email about the shipping address change. Reply back to me ! and do we still get that 10$ GC for 80spurple if we ordered today?

Originally Posted by flipballer

Originally Posted by airmag15

got mine in the mail today...Thanks to the Franco Shade crew.. I'll definitely be wearing this come 5.2.09

hope you enjoy the shirt! thanks for the support! hope you order from us again!

No doubt, always down to support SoCal companies. Respect.

Originally Posted by respekt333

Hey, sent you guys an email about the shipping address change. Reply back to me ! and do we still get that 10$ GC for 80spurple if we ordered today?

orders will include $10 gift card from 80's purple

Originally Posted by flipballer

Originally Posted by respekt333

orders will include $10 gift card from 80's purple

after seeing both sites sell out of the franco shade tee i thought it was a wrap. until i checked this thread and copped one off 80s purple just now. i alsoordered the 5& a dime one earlier
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by airmag15

got mine in the mail today...Thanks to the Franco Shade crew.. I'll definitely be wearing this come 5.2.09
already? i'm still kind of on the edge coz i got a size which they only have 5 shirts in my size

Originally Posted by kidUFC

bump

updates? anyone get their confirmation?

Got my confirmation sometime Saturday. You still haven't received your tracking or confirmation?

Flaming Hot Cheetos

What section you sitting @ on Tuesday bro?

Originally Posted by vrp32tl

bump

Got my confirmation sometime Saturday. You still haven't received your tracking or confirmation?
i havent
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

my checking account still says "pending"
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by vrp32tl

bump

i havent
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

my checking account still says "pending"
mad.gif
mad.gif

Did you try purchasing another one from 80's purple like everyone else?

Back
Top Bottom