OFFICIAL MARCH '13 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
"B" Grade is the biggest joke in the world.

Yes, their are times when there is one set of shoes or two in a grouping that may be "Off" but most likely that was the one shoe that was flawed from the 50 they previously produced and the next 50 they produced. Most of the time, they are just as if you bought the retail one just without the original box as a possibility. You can barely tell sometimes unless you go into full detective mode on the damn shoe.

At the outlet in wrentham , MA right now
They got the white lunar glides for $30 FSR

Picked up flight 89 for $50 whit/black sport red
They have a size 11 left.

Those black/white dunks for $30 that everyone else has posted pics of, 318019 004
Almost fsr
They're 40 here tho

A bunch of Jordan 2012 for $99

Nothing else worth mentioning

Last edited:

Yes, their are times when there is one set of shoes or two in a grouping that may be "Off" but most likely that was the one shoe that was flawed from the 50 they previously produced and the next 50 they produced. Most of the time, they are just as if you bought the retail one just without the original box as a possibility. You can barely tell sometimes unless you go into full detective mode on the damn shoe.

I can't even count the amount I've times I've attempted to explain this to people. The irony is, half the people who front on "B-grades" defend full on fakes from places like Taobao. ...It's one thing to not know, it's a whole other to spit in the face of somebody actually taking the time to drop knowledge and educate you. Oh well. More for us, I guess.

Sorry to derail the thread.

Anyway - NT's own poofyo AKA jumpmansneakers still has a few sizes left of the EU release OG color Huarache trainers on ebay. Above retail, but cheaper than most of the remaining European boutiques and resellers.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/poofyo101jumpmansneakers/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686

Last edited:

My sentiments exactly!!!

A couple of sizes of Lebron X Prisms on Finish Line.

I had thought they were previously sold out, so this might be worthy info. If they've been available all along, my apologies for the clutter.

Spizike Gym Reds at San Leandro Nike

Also Melo M9 BlackLight Jokers

This is from asking the people that worked there by calling.  Not sure if there is any still.

Went over to Vacaville Outlet today. They have 3 Small and 3 XL Fuelbands for $119 if anyone is looking. 

They had their normal weekend clearance deals today but nothing out of the ordinary.

Katy mills had some lebron 9 and X (didn't see sizes higher than 10)

Kobe VII for too much

Jordan 12 white black for $70

Can anyone on NT verify that outlet stores received "release" shoes.... I been on here and worked at nike factory stores for a little over 7yrs and never heard of a factory store getting a "release" shipment unless its was something like the banned 1s. I know the Mill outlet malls go releases but thats b/c those spots had footlockers, footactions, and finishlines in them.... Dude trying to say the recent "restocks" come from nike factory stores that they pulled release shoes from which makes absolutely no sense :lol:

Last edited:
Been trying to upload a pic from my phone but it's not going through.

Lebron x are black and red. Seen sizes 8-10
Lebron ix were cool grey and all black. I think lots of 8-11 in both.

Jordan 12 I didn't check sizes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom