OFFICIAL MARCH '15 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone confirm those being found? Adult sizes?

Not seeing many reports like we did with Calis.

Last edited:
Didn't see the Jordan's or Cali Dunks today at Ross. I still dont understand how the Jordans (no matter the quantity) can hit Ross so close to release and for so much under retail. Even if they were B Grades they could just send them to the outlets and charge $140+. Was it a misload? Did it get held by customs and sold to the highest bidder once they cleared? I dont get it.

Didn't see the Jordan's or Cali Dunks today at Ross. I still dont understand how the Jordans (no matter the quantity) can hit Ross so close to release and for so much under retail. Even if they were B Grades they could just send them to the outlets and charge $140+. Was it a misload? Did it get held by customs and sold to the highest bidder once they cleared? I dont get it.
sometimes ppl report fake findings at ross

Yeah. I thought about that. I guess I believed it because it was coming from multiple people. But I guess multiple people can be interested in trying to get lulz.

Yeah. I thought about that. I guess I believed it because it was coming from multiple people. But I guess multiple people can be interested in trying to get lulz.

No worries. Just letting others know that might want these to check their local Ross. Mine only had one pair. Happy hunting, everybody.

this

Check your local Ross
roll.gif

For those of you planning on calling Gurnee for the Jordan XX8 Jokers, I was told only sz 14 left.

Great Mall, Nike @ Milpitas

5 pairs of KD VII AS all size 10

1 pair of Kobe AS sz 8.5  $159.99

1 pair of AJ 4 "Columbia" sz 10.5 (the pair I returned :wink: ) $169.99

Hash wall, has size 10s of Lebron 11 Diffused Jades and All Orange/yellow Elite KDs

If you are in or near Memphis the Nike Store had these for $79
View media item 1430371
And these for $59
View media item 1430373
Also had
Kobe 9 challenge red and tan snakeskin for $179
Flightposite Knicks $89
Lebron 11 Independence Day $99
Air Way Up Bulls $59
Air Up black/yellow $69
Pippen 1 camo $79 or $89
They had a few others jewels I can't remember but the trip for me was definitely worth it!

Paramus Bergen mall outlet

kd size 13 $130
View media item 1430598
FSR $40
View media item 1430600
sizes XL and XXL $35
View media item 1430601
FSR
View media item 1430602
FSR no 13
View media item 1430604
size 12 $100
View media item 1430605
size 11.5 $120
View media item 1430606
size 14 $120
View media item 1430608
kd size 14 $130
View media item 1430609
they also had the USA tech hoodie for $50, didn't take a pic of it yet though. sizes S,M,L and XXXL
for a first they actually had some decent stuff. I seen a cat walking out with something that looked like a penny pack, probably a nter on the low.

It's crazy, these are the only thing I've ever found at Ross and everyone is hating on it. I was just trying to give people a "heads up" like with the Cali dunks. This thread helps a lot of people find stuff. If people are ridiculed for reporting deals like this, they'll be less likely to contribute in the future. Smh
My roommate (who is not into sneakers) has been telling me for years that he got the True Blue 3s at Ross or Marshall's or something when they released and I never have believed him. But maybe he was telling the truth the whole time and some pairs randomly end up finding their way to Ross stores. I guess it's possible.

Visited the Orange, CA Nike store today.  Not much in the runs (Besides the Jordan 1 that I copped) but they had some heat on the hash. Not much off retail sadly. I went to the register to check the prices on the Kobe 10 ASG and Kobe 9 Elite Premium. Sadly the ix premium was mismarked and turned out to be $259 if I remember correctly. They didn't seem like they would honor the listed price so I passed.  The Dunk premium wasn't my size but the leather on it was legit. I'm guessing the Laser 1's were full retail. No Jordan's or Cali Dunks at the Ross in Santa Ana or Garden Grove. Almost all of the stores have had the Reebok Kamakazi 1's and Reebok Rails. I actually found a Brandblack Blackhawk in the teal and black colorway for around  $25. Sorry for the picture quality.

It's crazy, these are the only thing I've ever found at Ross and everyone is hating on it. I was just trying to give people a "heads up" like with the Cali dunks. This thread helps a lot of people find stuff. If people are ridiculed for reporting deals like this, they'll be less likely to contribute in the future. Smh

Don't trip bruh. I have a friend that found a pair of 7s at a Ross in L.A. a while ago. It happens. Keep reporting.

Peace.

If you look up #rossfinds on IG you'll see a bunch of posts of Cali dunks, camo qs Japan 95s, french blues, kobe 9 highs on there too
Damn gonna check out the local Ross tomorrow
Expecting a waste of time and gas tho

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom