OFFICIAL MARCH '15 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a $500 Jordan leather on NDC right now that can be scooped for the absolute steal price of $175. 100% legitimate way to purchase but just like the back door ATC method, once publicized they'll patch the loophole. If you really will purchase, PM and I'll give the info

dood

If you don't mind me asking, which outlet was this?

Good looking out! missed out on my size, called and they were sold out! chatted with nike and called one closer to my State had them but for 109.99, called that store and they dont price match

Good looking out! missed out on my size, called and they were sold out! chatted with nike and called one closer to my State had them but for 109.99, called that store and they dont price match
What size do you wear and when you said sold out did you meant your particular size was sold out or the shoes was completely sold out in all sizes?

Last edited:
What size do you wear and when you said sold out did you meant your particular size was sold out or the shoes was completely sold out in all sizes?
I wear 11.5 or 12, the girl at that outlet said they had smaller sizes left. when I called and just said I was looking for a shoe, she immediately knew what shoes I was talking about , the grey and blue chukkas

Speaking of Chukkas, the Hyper Grape is available at this outlet for $99,

(801) 901-1232

Last edited:
For those of you who PM'ed me about the jacket the method has been patched now. If you didn't get it yesterday, it's already back up to full price again.

Holy
Small update from Lee, MA Nike factory store:

White/silver 3m penny posites will b marked down to 59.97 this week-we have 8.5-11.5 in sizes
Gumbo penny posites in FSR for 79.99
Black/camo green Air Pippen 1s in FSR for 99.99
HOLY CRAP!!! I can't believe Lee, Ma just got mentioned. Thanks for the info my Western Ma friend!

Since I was in Tucson for work, I stopped by the outlet and the clearance store in phoenix and both stores had absolutely nothing. Don't waste your gas
I second this. Phoenix Premium Outlets had one gumbo league penny posite in an 11 but that was it. Waste of time.

Chanps topanga but same price for every champs according to sales rep. Call your local store first to make sure

Looks like the 2014 HyperRev's and Zoom Crusaders are hitting Ross stores. They've been in scattered sizes at all of the Ross stores I've been to recently. I believe both were $49.99. Mostly smaller sizes in hideous colorways I didn't know existed. I may have been tempted if they were the usual Ross athletic shoe price of around $36 but for $50 I passed. Seems like Ross is jacking up the prices lately for Nikes.

Nice man, yeah at 39.99 thats a steal....edit the lebron lows were 89.99 without discount (floridian) and the grey and red ones were 109.99 with 20% off

Last edited:
Nike Smithfield

Nike hyperposites raspberry in scattered sizes $89.99

Jordan xx8 jokers sz 13 $79.99

Lebron 11 dunkman (gs) up to 7y

Returned some tch fleece shorts in a factory store today and they were coming up as 50$ Unless I showed them an email of the original price.Does anyone know when they put that in the floor if they use the original price or the discounted price? Might grab them back if they discount em.

Last edited:
Nike Hilton Head, SC. Not sure if they do phone orders.

Nike SB 5 panel Cali hat - $9.99 - 30%. Had maybe 3 left.

Hash Wall was extra 20% off. Clearance clothes was extra 30% off. Few various other sales.

I was in Philadelphia Mills Mall tonight and they had these same Kobe's for $99.99 a bunch of all sizes From 8-13
Also Lebron elite SE (Red and Gold) $249.99 also a bunch of all the sizes from 8-13.5 and as in returns they had Laser 1's size 11.5, Laser 20's size 10 and the Black Kobe Snake skins size 13 on display but no prices marked sorry my phone died or I would have took pics

Phone number is(215) 281-3523

Last edited:
Arizona Mills clearance store has 20% off all mens shoes plus 30% off a bunch of apparel. Got the highlight reel 1s for $64, they had a bunch of lebron 11 lows in scattered sizes for 110 plus 20% off  and they had the KD 7 35k degrees in full sizes for $120 plus 20% off. Also had some random AF-1s for the low. Worth stopping by.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom