OFFICIAL MARCH '15 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Received an email for the $5 survey thing...

Cept the code section is blank :lol:

Has any ever had this happened?
Not sure if I even wanna bother calling lol

Awesome thank you for posting this. Was planning in going to the local this afternoon so now looking forward to it more. I hope they still have the LunarGlide6 in my size on hashwall. It was there this past weekend and I said I would hold off hoping for this weekend to be on sale.

*Edit: called and got my pair on hold just in case. $55 - 20% - $5 survey makes it worth it to me.
yeah for sure no problem

Check your local Nike Factories and Clearance stores. 30% off selected apparel and 20% off the hash wall from today until Sunday.

Apparently ALL stores aren't running it. Hilton Head, SC said no. Claim they were told by corporate to put out a bunch of other random sales like 40% and 60% off retail on clothing. They did have some new stuff in but nothing special or at amazing prices.

Nike clearance store in FLCITY had a grand opening today. Will pass by and update

They wre suppose to open at 10AM, but they came out and said they wouldn't open till after 12. There was already 100+ people lined up outside. Apparently they didn't pass their inspection. Bunch of people ended up leaving. So did I.

Some stores are wildin' out this weekend and putting there clearance apparel price as marked or "up to 70% off retail" just passed by KC legends total waste

just left the san leandro clearance store. confirmed that there's 20% off all shoes and 30% off mostly tees. waited about 20 minutes to check out.

Looks like Footlocker/Champs/FootAction got some random restocks on some good stuff. Jordan's, Kobes, etc.... Lots of ghosts (at least with the Jordan's) and the sizes are limited but there is some legit stuff there that can be added to cart. Just ordered the Kobe 9 Elite Lows.  Most are exempt from coupons but code "IPFL2R52" gives you free shipping for Footlocker.

These were on the desk today when I got to work. Both size 10. Didn't have a price, tried looking them up but our system was down. Just a heads up to check your local burlington

21290ea.jpg

lol why is the guy trying to defend them that hard, they are clearly off.
It clearly said in my post that I'm actually "not vouching for them or anything".  It's just that I've heard plenty of times that someone thought something was fake just because they saw the price and automatically wrote them off and then when authenticated they turned out to be real.  On here half the time when people find stuff in Ross half the boards swears "fake".  I posted a find and if someone chooses to check them out for themselves so be it.  Otherwise like said before keep it Moving. 

It clearly said in my post that I'm actually "not vouching for them or anything".  It's just that I've heard plenty of times that someone thought something was fake just because they saw the price and automatically wrote them off and then when authenticated they turned out to be real.  On here half the time when people find stuff in Ross half the boards swears "fake".  I posted a find and if someone chooses to check them out for themselves so be it.  Otherwise like said before keep it Moving. 

Everyone was telling you they were fake and you posted multiple times vouching for them, that's what I was referring to

GS have 4 holes; men's have 5. The stock pic in the comparison post is of a GS. I'm sure he didn't mean to use a GS one, prob just the first pic he saw when he searched.
Exactly.  I used that pic because it was the closest to the same position I could get to the live pic to compare the print. 

I went to the Nike Outlet in Vacaville, CA today. Not a whole lot, some orange lunar max 90s for $79.99, woven frees, air max 2015s in orange and green for $129.99. It was 20% off of hash and 30% off apparel as previously stated by some other people on here. I happened to find a pair of the Oregon Air Max 360 Diamond Griffeys in 11.5 on the back wall, for $99.99 with 20% off and my $10 sign up coupon I couldn't say no. Got the Sport Blue 3 shirts for about $7 each after sales got applied. They were doing the dumb '60% off original price' tags all over the sweatshirts and pants.

Last edited:
Like those air max 2014s I posted a few weeks ago. Now they are 30% off 79.97. Threw my receipt away so no price adjustment for me

Wow , didn't take long for them chuck posites to hit the outlets. But that price is still too high. Thanks for the update @badboy600  

Last edited:

Wow , didn't take long for them chuck posites to hit the outlets. But that price is still too high. Thanks for the update @badboy600  
I feel you...Those Chuck Posites should be a entry level basketball shoe. $ 109.99 at best. I dont care what kind of technology they have in them, no one wants those.

I was just able to place an order for the Jordan X's on Finishline.com. Looks like they still have some sizes available if you missed out. No discounts and they're charging for shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom