OFFICIAL MARCH '16 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
PISMO BEACH

LUNAR ECLIPSE 5 - 39.99  
NIKE-LUNARECLIPSE-5-705396_001_E_PREM.jpg

just called and confirmed, this is the colorway for men's

Last edited:
Jersey Shore Outlers

De La Soul Lows, FSR 7.5-14 $109.99

Apparel wise there were some down jackets $50 and 30% off everything apparel wise basically

saratoga, ca

tech fleece 2 pants, $104.99, FSR.

i didn't know it was tech fleece until i read the receipt.  this stuff is amazing, now i know why you guys were raving about it last month!!!

i talked to one of the sales rep there and she said that there's supposed to be a top that goes with the pants.  she said there might be some at the San Leandro Clearance store.  that's where i'll be heading to tomorrow morning.  she also mentioned that the top is not going to be a FSR.

Called Saratoga for the Hyperrev 2015, prices are up to 89.99...Didn't think factory outlets raise their prices since they want to move them...

Saw the posting for them late, oh well...Guess I'll wait...

Called Saratoga for the Hyperrev 2015, prices are up to 89.99...Didn't think factory outlets raise their prices since they want to move them...

Saw the posting for them late, oh well...Guess I'll wait...
Stores change their prices all the time. Especially when shoes go from in the runs to the hash wall. I've seen shoes in the run for $60. Then they are added to the hash and suddenly they are back to $90. I've also seen shoes that still have the lower priced ticket still visible under the new higher priced ticket.  Its BS. Its also false advertising. I almost reported one store to the better business bureau when they wouldn't honor the price on the box.

San Leandro Nike clearance 30% off all footwear, mostly runners tho, 30% off most apparel as well. It's a warzone here!!!

Last edited:
View media item 1948484Hello people. This is my first post. I picked these up at the nike store at the block in orange in CA. Both on the hash wall.
The nike air max 95 were 74.99 and the nike tr180 were 64.99 with and additional 20 percent off both.

Last edited:
San Leandro, CA
Tiger wood stripe Nike G-flex belt 19.98
Therma sphere PO hoodie 39.99 plus 30% off
Women's tech fleece aeroloft mock 99.99 plus 30% off
Women's aeroloft 800 vest 69.99
Therms sphere max vest 69.99

Their deal of the day were white or orange fragment trainers for 59.99, and some slider but I forgot the name since they only had size 12 and up left.

Def not fsr!

Last edited:
Arundel Mills, Hanover, MD...nothing special here

Kobe X 'Flight' 109.99

Kobe X 'Hot Lava' 109.99

Lebron XIII 'Xmas' 149.99

Lebron XIII 'Wolf Grey'

Jordan XX Black/White

Hash Wall 20% off. Saw the following in scattered sizes

Lebron XII 'Cavs' yellow/black 149.99 (definitely saw a size 8 and 10) 

Lebron XIII 'BHM'

Lebron XIII 'Multi-Color'

Westbrook 0 'Holiday'

Westbrook 0 'White Snakeskin'

KD VII 'Easter'

KD VIII 'PG County'

Last edited:
Hello people. This is my first post. I picked these up at the nike store at the block in orange in CA. Both on the hash wall.
The nike air max 95 were 74.99 and the nike tr180 were 64.99 with and additional 20 percent of both.

Welcome to NT

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom