OFFICIAL MARCH 2011 PICK UPS POST! NO PIC QUOTES!

Originally Posted by neukicks

Originally Posted by XkrispyELI

the new niketalk logo
pimp.gif
noticed that too, nice pick ups y'all

Looks like the Japan flag (Niketalk showin support)

Originally Posted by KVN

Originally Posted by babylebron

KVN: what kind of setup you got for your pics? assuming all black background and a mirror on the bottom? thanks in advance
I bought a cheap light box from dealextreme that came with these colored sheets. I just put a black sheet (you can use black poster board as well) on the wall, then I bought some plexi glass from tap plastics for the bottom. After wards I do some editing in Lightroom, bumping up the black and lower the brightness to black out the background even more. Hope that helps!

KVN
many thanks for the help.

Originally Posted by KVN

Originally Posted by babylebron

KVN: what kind of setup you got for your pics? assuming all black background and a mirror on the bottom? thanks in advance
I bought a cheap light box from dealextreme that came with these colored sheets. I just put a black sheet (you can use black poster board as well) on the wall, then I bought some plexi glass from tap plastics for the bottom. After wards I do some editing in Lightroom, bumping up the black and lower the brightness to black out the background even more. Hope that helps!

KVN
many thanks for the help.

The guy said "VNDS worn 2X" which I assume to be true, absolutely no cracking and no blemishes or scuffs anywhere. I wear all my shoes so thats as good as deadstock for me.

The guy said "VNDS worn 2X" which I assume to be true, absolutely no cracking and no blemishes or scuffs anywhere. I wear all my shoes so thats as good as deadstock for me.

Originally Posted by TWISTA

Selecta Very nice pick up. I just picked up a chrome 95 robinson sst not too long ago. 

Nice.  There's a red SST I'm looking at right now, but still iffy about the condition.  You got pics?

Originally Posted by TWISTA

Selecta Very nice pick up. I just picked up a chrome 95 robinson sst not too long ago. 

Nice.  There's a red SST I'm looking at right now, but still iffy about the condition.  You got pics?

Back
Top Bottom