OFFICIAL MARCH 2011 WDYWT POST!...NO PIC QUOTING.

Originally Posted by Thisismyvibe

gswarriorz- I love that cw of the 2009s and I'm so happy I have them, but I don't think I could ever wear them with jeans... I dunno. Yours don't look so bad.

They go great with jeans dude, get on it.

5499298692_2baa62424d_b.jpg

gswarriorz- I love that cw of the 2009s and I'm so happy I have them, but I don't think I could ever wear them with jeans... I dunno. Yours don't look so bad.

the contrast between the neon and the black jeans is what sets it off.

Originally Posted by cocotaso1

They're actually just really dark blue jeans lol but I agree with the contrast... I rock em with a black tee so they pop even more...

Originally Posted by cocotaso1

They're actually just really dark blue jeans lol but I agree with the contrast... I rock em with a black tee so they pop even more...

fresh am 2k9s - the volts are my favorite colorway
today "In San Francisco, you can take the bus, ride the train, take your skateboard with you and you can ride everywhere, poppin’ little ollies and !*@%." - Brian Anderson
REVIEW HERE

fresh am 2k9s - the volts are my favorite colorway
today "In San Francisco, you can take the bus, ride the train, take your skateboard with you and you can ride everywhere, poppin’ little ollies and !*@%." - Brian Anderson
REVIEW HERE

Past few days....
Jordan 2001 true blue beaters.

jordan iv 1999's breds

jordan infrared vi

Past few days....
Jordan 2001 true blue beaters.

jordan iv 1999's breds

jordan infrared vi

Back
Top Bottom