Official MARCH 2012 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - 20% OFF NDC CLEARANCE THRU 3/5

Originally Posted by bonafide hustla

for those destroyers.....
san leandro spot supposedly sold out now. located 4 more stores with them, but they want 99.99 and none would price match.  i know y'all been dealing with this for a while, but these no ship/no price match store policies are kinda arbitrary/misguided.  got the runaround on the reasoning calling the diff stores, but all sounded like blanket policies to prevent reselling and/or out of towners from copping. ah well.
The policy varies from store to store. Its usually at the managers discretion. Also, you can also price match depending on if its an outlet or a clearance store. An outlet will never match a clearance stores price, but i believe the clearance store can match an outlets price (even tho for the most part the clearance store will have the lowest price but I'd have to assume that their will be an occasion where this anomaly exists)

had my sz 12 on hold in the 3m 1's ordered yesterday should get here tomorrow.... tx to chi should be pretty fast

fyi for anyone that may be looking for those zoom rookies also.  re: niketown chicago "closing sale" posted on last page of Feb outlet thread

The Zoom Rookies (Dynamic Blue and the White/Black) are reduced to $109.97 -
Original $200

im a couple days late, but they did have the Dynamic Blue (color code 402) still.  The price is $200, though.  They said they had the black and blue (color code 400) at ~$100 but no longer have them in stock.

long time boss^ (old SN: doiknowu). wattup fam. not sure bout all the other NTs honestly.  i doubt it b/c of the "closing sale" NT chicago had.  But i planned to call nikefind when i got home to confirm. 

ship me somethin back to TX if you find some for that price though 
laugh.gif

Niagara Falls, NY

Kobe VI "POP" home (white/del sol) - near FSR, $100
Kobe VI Blue Gradient - near FSR, $100
LeBron 9 Bred - near FSR, $120
Hyperdunk 2011 TB (red, white, orange, black, green) - $100

Some stuff I forgot the prices for (sorry):

Jordan I Anodized (red) - most sizes
Jordan Melo M8 "Away" - near FSR
Jordan 8.0 "Aqua" - near FSR

Went to Orlando Prime outlet yesterday,
They had:
White/Red and Orange/Grey Air max 2011's for 129.99

Purple/Yellow Kobe and White/Purple/Yellow VI's 99.99

Lebron VIII White/Red 79.97

Black/White/Grey NM's 109.99 

Johnson Creek WI didn't have much when I stopped by today. Did pick this up for $29.99 had been looking for one for awhile. Had FSR

Originally Posted by nikesourceseller

Johnson Creek WI didn't have much when I stopped by today. Did pick this up for $29.99 had been looking for one for awhile. Had FSR

product number for this?

Originally Posted by af1 1982

Taken from the Lebron IX thread:

NTLV has the Hurricane and Ohio States for $110. Comes out to about $119 after taxes and shipping

Just called...biggest size in the Hurricanes is 9

Originally Posted by marcushatten

how do i view the feb thread? wanted to see where those jordan 2011 b grades were
1st page at the top there is a link to the old month's thread

Originally Posted by Luigyvintage

Coldcity would you mind if I asked what outlet you copped from?
smile.gif
Lebanon

oldsole73 wrote:

whats the # for the kdiv blackout's? 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom