Official March 2014 Pick Up Thread Vol. Don't spend all your Tax Return lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where can you buy those paper trees from like the ones you get in the Jordans?
Back in the days I used to just ask local shops if they had any extras lying around. I think it was a athlete's foot that gave me a bag full, never needed anymore once my j's started coming with them.

Back in the days I used to just ask local shops if they had any extras lying around. I think it was a athlete's foot that gave me a bag full, never needed anymore once my j's started coming with them.
Cool I'mma ask them next time. Usually they just throw in tissue paper if it's missing from the shoe.

Real clean, never seen those before.

Info?

Yeah what the links said, They're the alternate shoes made for him in the dunk contest. Logo on the insole says "throw it down shannon brown" which is a quote from Bill Walton. There's 2 versions as well. The ones I have with the iridescent effect and a pair thats just flat grey. I've heard (with pe's there's really no telling) around 100 pairs total, 30 of the iridescent and 70 flat

I like to match. I don't know why peeps be hating when you Matchy Matchy. Better than look off. Nice fit by the way. ^^^^^^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom