Official March 2016 WDYWT Thread vol. Beware the Ides of Pic quoting

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do shoe reviews daily - so you might want to scan past my posts if it for some reason bothers you, if you aren't doing that already

My growing YouTube subscriber count does point to a certain subset of the population that quite possibly finds on feet reviews informative and/or entertaining. I personally scan around online for on feet images and video of kicks I'm thinking about getting if I'm on the fence, seeing as I don't live near anywhere where i can see sneakers in person. It's one of the main things I look on NT for, YouTube as well.

I do shoe reviews daily - so you might want to scan past my posts if it for some reason bothers you, if you aren't doing that already

My growing YouTube subscriber count does point to a certain subset of the population that quite possibly finds on feet reviews informative and/or entertaining. I personally scan around online for on feet images and video of kicks I'm thinking about getting if I'm on the fence, seeing as I don't live near anywhere where i can see sneakers in person. It's one of the main things I look on NT for, YouTube as well.

Your video reviews are great and I enjoy them [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Um...so where is the line in the sand drawn where it comes to what is acceptable "sneaker presentation?" It is ok to snap a pic of the shoe you are wearing on a particular day or even more do a fancy pose and upload it on a site for others to see, but a "video review" of a sneaker a person owns is :lol:? More people than not thinks that posting a wdywt pic in any form is the dumbest thing ever, but we still do it and enjoy it, so maybe we shouldn't be so judgy. :shrugs:

Last edited:
I enjoy the video reviews, gives you a different unfiltered look (usually on foot) and all the different angles you can't always see in pictures. Especially helpful when you can't physically see the shoe in a store.

Nice fit with the CDP XI's and nice fit Ty.

Stussy, sweats, Huarache Lights on Saturday.
10qlwz8.jpg

2qlwuwg.jpg

Um...so where is the line in the sand drawn where it comes to what is acceptable "sneaker presentation?" It is ok to snap a pic of the shoe you are wearing on a particular day or even more do a fancy pose and upload it on a site for others to see, but a "video review" of a sneaker a person owns is :lol:? More people than not thinks that posting a wdywt pic in any form is the dumbest thing ever, but we still do it and enjoy it, so maybe we shouldn't be so judgy. :shrugs:

haha all very true

I enjoy the video reviews, gives you a different unfiltered look (usually on foot) and all the different angles you can't always see in pictures. Especially helpful when you can't physically see the shoe in a store.

word, i started doing them because I noticed there were channels that always had the big releases on foot, but a lot of times i would be tryna decide on getting something for the low and there were no videos for those kicks really.

haha all very true
word, i started doing them because I noticed there were channels that always had the big releases on foot, but a lot of times i would be tryna decide on getting something for the low and there were no videos for those kicks really.
i can def dig that....the majority of folks review the same damn shoes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom