Official March Madness Thread 2024

Wow is this the thread lol. Anyone care to provide a list of the top 10 prospects and their schools. Prefer NT to the internets. I feel like i’ve heard of no one the only college name i’ve heard this year isn’t even man (Caitlin Clark)

CASUALS AND PARLAY DEGENERATES

ezgif-3-f952133cba.gif

Hot take is that gambling will win and future generations will be in debt because of this event and others like it. Makes me sick

Iowa State should’ve been a 1 seed instead of UNC. They win the Big 12 (best hoops conference this year) tourney and get rewarded by being placed in the same region as UConn? If they were insistent on making fraudulent UNC a #1, they should’ve put #2 ISU in their region.

BIG Ten is down overall but the ones that made the tourney are the goods, I expect them all to outperform, Illinois is a Final Four contender

I think I got into the Y! NT league, doesn’t show up on shortcut leagues when I enter the Yahoo fantasy app, but when I scroll down and click ‘Men’s Bracket Madness’.

Also this is a great zag idea:

I think I got into the Y! NT league, doesn’t show up on shortcut leagues when I enter the Yahoo fantasy app, but when I scroll down and click ‘Men’s Bracket Madness’.

Also this is a great zag idea:

I'm about to clear this challenge with ease :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom