Official- Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 Re-Release 360 and PS3: PS3 USERS DEMO IS OUT NOW!

It's time for some good ole fashion beatdowns. Street Fighter 4 was just the warm up, this is where it's at! Alright NT, who's your characters?

Official Site here: http://tu4ar.com/

[h1]Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 Confirmed With HD,Online Support, Demo Coming[/h1]By Brian Crecente, 6:40 PM on Mon Apr 27 2009, 4,200 views
It's been rumored. It's been practically verified. Now it's announced: Marvel VS Capcom 2 will becoming to the Playstation 3 and Xbox 360 this summer with a new visual filter and online matching modes.
The game, which was developed for the PS3 and 360 by Foundation 9 and is based on the Dreamcast code, will sell on the Playstation Network Store for $15 andon Xbox Live for 1,200Microsoft Points.

During their event in Monte Carlo last week, Capcom said that a demo of the game will be coming tothe Playstation Network on April 30 in North America and shortly thereafter in the UK. No demo for the 360 was announced.

It features an optional visual filter that smooths out the game's graphics and new online modes, including Ranked Matches and the Quarter matches foundin Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix, which allows up to four people to watch and chat while two others fight. It also features widescreen support withthe gameplay in a 4:3 field, but the viewing area expanded.

The best part? No unlockables in the game. All 56 characters are accessible from the getgo.

The original, and this latest version, features brawlers from the Capcom and Marvel universes. It also features 3 on 3 tag-teammatches and four buttoncontrols.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Possible Achievements leaked:

[table][tr][td]
There are 12 achievements with a total of 200 points.
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Sort:[/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]
-PYc3Q==.jpg
[/td] [td]Mega Buster[/td] [td]10
gp-g.jpg
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Win 50 Ranked Matches online.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
-tcVaA==.jpg
[/td] [td]#1 in the Hood[/td] [td]20
gp-g.jpg
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Win 100 Ranked Matches online.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
-zft+w==.jpg
[/td] [td]I Am Doom[/td] [td]20
gp-g.jpg
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Defeat opponent in under 15 seconds. (Multiplayer)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
+pUGAg==.jpg
[/td] [td]Hyakuretsu Kyaku[/td] [td]10
gp-g.jpg
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Perform a 100 hit combo. (Multiplayer)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
+3X+kQ==.jpg
[/td] [td]Berserker Barrage[/td] [td]20
gp-g.jpg
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Perform a 200 hit combo. (Multiplayer)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
+VT3JA==.jpg
[/td] [td]Shun Goku Satsu[/td] [td]10
gp-g.jpg
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Perform a 3 part hyper combo. (Multiplayer)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
+LQPtw==.jpg
[/td] [td]The Best There Is (At What I Do)[/td] [td]50
gp-g.jpg
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Perform 50 One Character Victories within 20 unique teams. (Ranked Match)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
+5MbuQ==.jpg
[/td] [td]Get Out Of Here!!![/td] [td]10
gp-g.jpg
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Perform 10 snapbacks within 20 unique teams. (Ranked Match)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
+nPjKg==.jpg
[/td] [td]Avengers Assemble![/td] [td]20
gp-g.jpg
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Beat the game with Avengers theme team. (Arcade Mode)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
+c0O6w==.jpg
[/td] [td]Vampire Saviors[/td] [td]10
gp-g.jpg
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Beat the game with Darkstalkers theme team. (Arcade Mode)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
++wHXg==.jpg
[/td] [td]Uncanny Heroes[/td] [td]10
gp-g.jpg
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Beat the game with X-Men theme team. (Arcade Mode)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
%EF%BF%BDzQ==.jpg
[/td] [td]World Warriors[/td] [td]10
gp-g.jpg
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Beat the game with Street Fighter theme team. (Arcade Mode)[/td] [/tr][/table]
Source: http://www.xbox360achievements.org/game/marvel-vs-capcom-2/achievements/

I will only cop it its a HD remix. If not, I will be sticking with my PS2 copy that works perfectly fine with my PS3.

Back
Top Bottom