Official Marvel Vs. Capcom 2....vol. Team Marvel Get at it

man, I've been playing SFIV all week to get my hands back to going through the motions of a fighting game. I can't wait.

Originally Posted by quiickz

5:00 AM Eastern Time
4:00 AM Central Time
3:00 AM Mountain Time
2:00 AM Pacific Time
tired.gif

&%^# This. I have to work in the morning.

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

Originally Posted by sKip2myWu7

1,200 MS points
how does it cost to buy points? I never bought anything in xbox live before

That seems way too cheap compared to buing the disc. Are there drawbacks to downloading it off of Xbox Live?

nah man you go to gamestop and buy a card and redeem the code, its 1600 points per 20, aka 15 bucks for MVC2, its just like having the actual hame except itssaved on your hardrive only

1,200 MS points = $15 USD

The game is exactly the same as it was for ps2 and dreamcast. The graphics are just tweaked and other minor stuff.

Originally Posted by masterhammy

I thought it was gonna be more expensive lol. So it's only $15
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
? That's unheard of for an Xbox 360 game
the new battlefield 1943 was only $15 as well. Nothing new for XBL arcade games.

I thought it was gonna be more expensive lol. So it's only $15
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
? That's unheard of for an Xbox 360 game

1200 Microsoft Points = $14.99 (Basically, 400 points = $5)

There are no drawbacks.. As far as I know, there won't be a hard disc release of this so its the only way to go.

If you need an instant Microsoft point card code, order it from Amazon's Xbox Live store:

Amazon product ASIN B001V7QIDO

Damn, I didn't know that either. I thought this was just gonna be a normal hard disc release. I guess I'll download it tomorrow then for the 1200 MSpoints that you can get online

Originally Posted by masterhammy

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

Originally Posted by sKip2myWu7

1,200 MS points
how does it cost to buy points? I never bought anything in xbox live before

That seems way too cheap compared to buing the disc. Are there drawbacks to downloading it off of Xbox Live?
nope. No disc that gets scratched or takes forever to load. No worrying about someone "borrowing" the game. Online updates &occasional patches
pimp.gif

anyone here sign up for the beta testing for the new update, so far the dashboard loads faster and the netfilx feature is greatly improved

Back
Top Bottom