OFFICIAL MAY '14 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
just called Milpitas outlet. they have the gray/black flyknit lunars for 69$. I got the last 10.5 (phone order) but they had a bunch left from what the guy said.

Same here mayne.  I'm hoping to get a 12 in the Black Toes, just one to rock.  If I can double up maybe just maybe I can parlay that into a pair of MB's.  We shall see.
haven't seen it on none of the FB groups yet. So you should be in good shape.

just called Milpitas outlet. they have the gray/black flyknit lunars for 69$. I got the last 10.5 (phone order) but they had a bunch left from what the guy said.

was it this one? except no 30% off?

900x900px-LL-14c79518_20140525_132145.jpeg

Factory store in Tucson, AZ is not getting anything (Retros).....as usual.

Just got back from the Marshals in Laguna Hills CA. I was only able to take a couple pictures but they had some interesting stuff.  Nothing amazing but sadly the best selection I've ever seen there.

Various Cole Haan shoes (5-6 different styles). Most were around $79.99. FSR. Sorry no pictures.

2 styles of Under  Armour Spine running shoes. Black/grey and also a red one. I believe they were $49.99

Under Armour Cam Highlight Training Shoes $29.99. Mostly size 11 and 13 but I did see one size 9. I actually bought them (Size 13 although I'm normally a 12). They look even better in person and they're super comfortable.

2 styles of Nike Dunk golf shoes. FSR. $59.99. They actually had these merchandized in the Women's shoe area for some reason.

A bunch of Nike and KD Elite socks. Also the superhero Under Armour socks as well. I think they all were around $6.99-7.99.

Sorry about the picture quality. I seriously need to upgrade my phone.

View media item 1000150
FK1 no 9 . 8-14sz $61 out the door if picking up.

ALSO:

black toe release wrist band tom am. I don't know what that means since I never really bought Jordan's so take it for whatever they meant by that .... I didn't really know what other questions to ask them!

Edit!!

Forgot to put LIVERMORE OUTLET

Last edited:
View media item 1000150

ALSO:

black toe release wrist band tom am. I don't know what that means since I never really bought Jordan's so take it for whatever they meant by that .... I didn't really know what other questions to ask them!

Edit!!

Where at?? Need these!

ALSO:

Edit!!

Where at?? Need these!

Read the post you quoted again.

Just got back from the Marshals in Laguna Hills CA. I was only able to take a couple pictures but they had some interesting stuff.  Nothing amazing but sadly the best selection I've ever seen there.

2 styles of Nike Dunk golf shoes. FSR. $59.99. They actually had these merchandized in the Women's shoe area for some reason.
I've never been to a Marshalls, but I assume that they do not do phone orders for merchandise? Seems like it a ROSS type of store? Looking for a pair of those cleats, each color way 

I've never been to a Marshalls, but I assume that they do not do phone orders for merchandise? Seems like it a ROSS type of store? Looking for a pair of those cleats, each color way 

Right, no phone orders, but if you get the style numbers hit up nike chat. The Dunk golf cleats have been around lots of outlets this year for really cheap prices, like 19.99 or 29.99.

I remember they had them at SL, for one.

Of course, Cy texts me to ask me if I want a pair, but when the DBs drop there... crickets. :lol:

I kid, I kid. You still the man, Cyress.

Right, no phone orders, but if you get the style numbers hit up nike chat. The Dunk golf cleats have been around lots of outlets this year for really cheap prices, like 19.99 or 29.99.

I remember they had them at SL, for one.

Of course, Cy texts me to ask me if I want a pair, but when the DBs drop there... crickets. :lol:

I kid, I kid. You still the man, Cyress.

Gotcha. Thanks for the response. I'll look up the style numbers and see if I can get lucky at an outlet!

so I called my local outlet in Barstow anda asked for the black toes and the service rep just laughed with another coworker staying and hung up on me wtf?

I am going to head out there tomorrow to see what's up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom