OFFICIAL MAY '14 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went to the MLK outlet in Portland, OR today for the annual F&F pilgrimage. Picked up a pair of lunar flyknits since the line wasn't too long, hard to pass up for $50.

Not really much, lunar flyknits for $69.99, Revis' for $99.99 usual outlet stuff.

A few smaller sizes of the Air Pythons and these Navy Blazer pack AF1s on the hash wall. 

Nike San Jose West Gate 

408-374-4147

They had MAJOR steals! especially with F&F coupon

Ended up getting Lebron X Low knicks for $36 and Air Max 2013s for $42

with the F&F coupon

hope this helps some people.. I was amazed at the price drops

Last edited:
Went to the MLK outlet in Portland, OR today for the annual F&F pilgrimage. Picked up a pair of lunar flyknits since the line wasn't too long, hard to pass up for $50.

Not really much, lunar flyknits for $69.99, Revis' for $99.99 usual outlet stuff.

A few smaller sizes of the Air Pythons and these Navy Blazer pack AF1s on the hash wall. 
those AJ1's are nice. bought the Lakers version a while ago for the same price

Citadel Outlets (323)-720-1684

Air Raid: Only size 11.5 available in these and I put them on hold under "Anthony" $99.99

Speed Trainer NRG (Oregon): Only size 12 available $69.99

Air Max 95 No Sew: Scattered sizes $119.99

Lunar Flyknit 1: Only size 10.5 available $89.97

Zoom Revis (Big Apple): BUNCH OF SIZES AVAILABLE $39.97

Nike SB Project.BA (Blink): LOTS OF SIZES AVAILABLE $29.97

Koston 1: FSR $59.99

SB Dunk Low Premium (Valentine's Day): FSR except no 10.5 $79.99

I also put an 11.5 in the Nike SB Dunk High Premium (510) on hold under "Anthony"

I'm seriously tempted to make the trip to the Orange, CA store after getting totally F'd in the A this morning (trying and failing to get the XI Concord lows from multiple sites). Looks like several other locations recently did markdowns so it makes me curious. If I go I will try and take some pictures.

I just called the Nike outlet here in Vacaville, CA. They said that they do not accept a picture of the bar code of the F&F 30% off coupon, they want to see the actual coupon instead with the bar code in person.

I just called the Nike outlet here in Vacaville, CA. They said that they do not accept a picture of the bar code of the F&F 30% off coupon, they want to see the actual coupon instead with the bar code in person.
I think it depends on the cashier.

If you ask them, they will probably go by their guideline. I believe the cashier are able to key in the coupon code in the transaction, but it's up to the cashier if he wants to do a favor for you.

I think it depends on the cashier.

If you ask them, they will probably go by their guideline. I believe the cashier are able to key in the coupon code in the transaction, but it's up to the cashier if he wants to do a favor for you.
All right, good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom