OFFICIAL MAY '15 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any info on price? Definitely know I can call the store but I have been told a wrong price on a few occasions from employees before, in particular if there were additional discounts. I have had to correct a few to get them to give me the right price.

172 shipped jus copped the 13.5. Also cant use discounts on phone orders according to the employee.

Last edited:
172 shipped jus copped the 13.5. Also cant use discounts on phone orders according to the employee
Thanks for the heads up.  This however is exactly the kind  stuff I was talking about though.  I frequently have to call another store while I'm already in one because the one I'm in doesn't  have my size.  They always tell me that bs until I let them know that I'm standing in front of another worker that says the price match shouldn't be an issue.  

Last edited:
View media item 1532313
Went on a Ross and Marshalls voyage today. Ross everywhere was pretty dry. Found these Mutombo Crazy 8s at Marshalls for $32 clearance at the one near Perimeter Mall in ATL. 1 size 16 left. They look pretty dope in person.

View media item 1532317
Ross at Barrett Pkwy in Kennesaw also had these in numerous sizes

Woodstock Nike was actually better than . Normal as well. All below were found there and available

View media item 1532322View media item 1532323
View media item 1532326

Thanks for the Citadel update. Might make the trip there tomorrow. Especially since Footaction totally screwed me again and didn't honor my order for the second time in a row on some J's. What pisses me off is I made the order on the 9th. It has been processing since then yet they put my money on hold immediately of course. Earlier today I checked the status and it had changed to "Released to Ship", then later tonight I got an email saying the order had been cancelled because the shoe had become unavailable. I dont know how a shoe just up and vanishes (maybe a shady employee saw that it was his size) but its super lame and annoying. But now I have $200 I can spend so it is what it is. Still pissed. I really wanted those Remastered Red Jordan X's. Sorry for the rant.

Driving to DC tomorrow. What ya'll know about these Nike outlets I'll be passing? Which ones are worth checking out?

- Gaffney, SC
- Concord Mills
- Mebane, NC
- Kittery Mills
- Potomac Mills

Peace

Driving to DC tomorrow. What ya'll know about these Nike outlets I'll be passing? Which ones are worth checking out?

- Gaffney, SC
- Concord Mills
- Mebane, NC
- Kittery Mills
- Potomac Mills

Peace
Mebane is usually a pass for me. Very rarely have anything worthwhie

- Gaffney, SC
- Concord Mills
- Mebane, NC
- Kittery Mills
- Potomac Mills

Peace

Mebane usually has a lot of runners. Semi recently they've bene getting Jordan retros

Gaffney sc has a LOT of Kobe apparel. The most I've seen. Very very VERY small shoe selection. The hash wall is hilarious with how small it is.

Concord mills is the absolutely best one.

Was told by an employee that some stores will be having a clearance event tomorrow until sunday. Call you local store in the AM to find out if they will be having one and what it will be on: Hash and/or apparel.

- Gaffney, SC
- Concord Mills
- Mebane, NC
- Kittery Mills
- Potomac Mills

Peace

Mebane was dry (as usual) as of this past Monday.

FootAction in Potomac Mills > Factory Outlet. They do numbers and their stock is usually 3x a normal store.

If no traffic, you might as well drive another 20 minutes from Potomac Mills and hit the Outlet at the Inner Harbor (Oxon Hill, MD).

One would THINK that location would be the worst one to go to (hypebeasts central), but due to these fake wannabe "resellers" in the metropolitan DC area, and the "shoe economy" dry on that end for real, returns are common there.

Last 6 times I've gone, last 4 weeks, I've come up BIG TIME. EVERY time. MY IG doesn't lie. :smokin

Hope this helps.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom