OFFICIAL MAY '15 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know a email or phone number for Nike customer service?

I wanna file a complaint about a outlet.

Make sure to fill out the survey and give the worst ratings you can (They did earn them after all). Use those names in the comment section also - It will create an alert and negatively impact their customer service rating, deservedly so

Last edited:
As bad as it may sound, nothing will be done. There is a culture created by Nike Employees at outlets that don't favor the consumer. It's seriously the tiniest drop in an ocean possible. Too bad nothing happens.

Last edited:
I beg to differ, Nike is very concerned about customer service and takes it very serious. You think they take those surveys for nothing? They want our input. Especially the fact that the employee lied and refused to give up the manager's name should tell you something.

He still got the shoes so dont know what the big deal is. If they didnt let him buy it that would be a bigger issue.

Plus those hoyas just happen to be JJ Watt shoe size. Chances are they are being resold anyways.

Shady employees and resellers go hand and hand.

Last edited:
It would be a bigger problem yes, doesn't negate what happened tho. Poor customer service should always be reported. That is what keep employees on their toes and as honest as possible. If stuff like that was accepted, you'd see a lot more of it everywhere.

As a former Nike Factory Outlet employee, Nike takes customer service very SERIOUS. We have pushed the culture to this point. Back when I worked we could hold down sneakers for ourselves and family, if we opened the store, worked the back and what not. Other then that, at the time, there was no really any hardcore reselling and people holding down shoes for the local resellers wanting to resell, returns, b-grades, etc was non existent. Sorry to derail the thread, just wanted to contribute being that I worked at the outlet and was a Nike employee.

Damn I hope they have a 10 or 10.5 of the Kobe 9s at Ontario, gonna head out there around 7pm. In the picture it looks like they have mostly big sizes

Is there a clearance store in Florida? If so I saw a post that someone had picked up white Lance Mountains this morning. He posted them and it said his location was in Florida.

So might wanna check your local clearance store if you have one around. Just a heads up Yall!

Is there a clearance store in Florida? If so I saw a post that someone had picked up white Lance Mountains this morning. He posted them and it said his location was in Florida.

So might wanna check your local clearance store if you have one around. Just a heads up Yall!

Most probably sold out because of this guy.he is from florida.

View media item 1521207

florida getting all the love man. didnt they get the lebron low multis and brazil pack too last month? 

"info via Bigj505 on #NT"....He made it!

There is a clearance store in Kissimmee, Florida. That's where he got them from most likely.

thanks @jayzrdead for the info about Monroe, OH outlet. Just copped my pair from them.
thanx but i can't take the credit i seen that @jrodkey1982 had posted them 5 days earlier and i just happened to call to see if they would price match. which they won't but it worked out that they were the same price and it really pisses me off you can't use the survey cousin over the phone.

Make sure to fill out the survey and give the worst ratings you can (They did earn them after all). Use those names in the comment section also - It will create an alert and negatively impact their customer service rating, deservedly so

I tried that once for a complaint i had with the N7 release (employee said i couldnt purchase because i already did, which i did not) and the store manager just emailed me and didnt do anything productive. basically a dead end.
Anyone still hash tagging #rossfinds

Kobe 9 elite highs and Jordan futures popping up

kobes have been size 16 and up

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom