OFFICIAL MAY '15 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stopped by the Flushing Clearance Store again. Saw a couple of DB Penny and DB Frees scattered throughout the kids sizes. Also a few more Kobe IX China's in other sizes too. Ended up picking up a pair for myself since my original pair was stolen a few months ago. 

Vacaville had Carmines 6s as well today :nerd:

not OG box and stamped.

Last edited:
Lots of good updates today. Rep everybody i could. 
nthat.gif

Yes i am from ct , clinton crossing nike outlet is trash.. they dont even have good sales lol. There shoe selection is not good in my opinion. Good news about the foxwoods though. I haven't heard of one being there til now

That new clearance store ya'll talking about in Orlando, is it the Lake Buena Vista one? That's the only one that popped up on the recent news for orlando nike outlets saying about how it was closed for renovation and just recently reopened.

Last edited:
Nike Rosemont phone message says they have retro 14 black toe as of yesterday. Not sure on price, condition, or inventory.

you fellas all from CT?

Yes, lived in CT for years and still do for the moment. I've been out in Eugene, Oregon for work the past several months. In the process of relocating. Huge difference as Oregon is where Nike was born, and there HQ is about an hour away. I'm trying to get an 'in' at the employee store now.

Damn I want to slap the dude that said it was white/infrared. Only reason I went to sleep in the morning or I would've made that trip. :smh: I'm surprised Jersey Garden didn't let you cop multiples. They always let us in the past. I walked away with 6 carmines last time.

Bought some lebron x elites from a nike factory store. Wore them around house and they kill my feet, have recipt and want to return them but the cashier at the store threw the box out since it was falling apart. Am i still able to return them minus the box?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom