OFFICIAL MAY '16 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I tell by googling which Nike stores are clearance stores and which are regular? I'm looking to call in for an order and online they both say Factor Store. Vacaville, CA and Kittery, ME

Thanks

Last edited:
Can I tell by googling which Nike stores are clearance stores and which are regular? I'm looking to call in for an order and online they both say Factor Store. Vacaville, CA and Kittery, ME

Thanks

Put the zip code in this link, it will tell what the store is. 

http://www.nike.com/us/en_us/c/sl/factory-store

or scroll here 

http://www.nike.com/us/en_us/sl/find-a-store?display_country=US

They both say Factory Stores. So are those clearance stores or something else?

They both say Factory Stores. So are those clearance stores or something else?
Factory stores take phone orders, clearance stores dont ( I think this is true for community stores as well) 

If it doesnt say clearance in the title then its not one. 

kobe 11 all star is sold more than $300 in China (there is nearly no transcation in Taobao), That's the reason the resellers are interested in.

san ysidro wouldn't price match the acai racers to the Aurora, IL store price of $49

how much do they normal charge to ship from a store? flat fee or calculated due to distance and weight?
Flat fee usually around $8.  If you mention something about free shipping for a nike + member they might do it.

Nike Factory Store
5701 Outlets at Tejon Pkwy, Ste 300
Arvin, CA 93203 (Middle of nowhere)
(661) 858-2151

8PM visit:

View media item 2032253View media item 2032235View media item 2032245View media item 2032246
View media item 2032247Found some Zoom Soldier 8 was $130 now $39 -20% off
View media item 2032248Zoom Soldier 9 was $140 now $54 -20% off
View media item 2032249Air Jordan Spike Forty PE size 11 was $180 now $54 -20%

Two racks of apparel tops at 40%
One rack of bottoms for 40%
LeBron and Kobe apparel display at 50%

Last edited:
Eulogies already at outlets?  Damn..  Glad I haven't copped much of Kobe 11 at retail yet, but that was one of em.  
mean.gif

Nike doesn't care because their products are being sold, they don't care about anything else but the bottom line as they should , it's business
i think that's short sighted.  Lets say resellers buy all 20 kobe all-stars vs 20 individuals buying them.  Yes 20 pair is sold either way, but what's the likelihood of either one buying more items ie: apparel, shoes, accessories.   Like stores adverting specials (lost-leader) to get foot traffic in hopes of selling other items.  Funny how lots of times those items is limited to a certain amount.  But like you said Nike don't care.  They're #1 and make billions.  Maybe if enough of us make noise, it'll change.

Nike just needs to change their return policy. Make it a 30 day return policy or something along those lines. There is no risk whatsoever to a reseller who buys from NDC or a factory store.

Last edited:
I'll take focused posts and less pages in the thread over the thread blowing up post count wise because of free posting.

This thread sucks now that bigj is gone. Too many BS posts and pages to read thru. It's too hard to follow unless your one of those who have no life. You will be missed big j.

Kobe 11 elite university red is $159.99 @ the outlets at  orange. Most sizes available. Hash wall 20% off, various Kobe's, LeBron's etc.

Also went into a couple of footlockers and KB Mentality 1 and D Lillard 1 going for $59.99, both good performers and good buys.

If anyone needed an example of what BigJ did for this place, this month's thread is 100% it

What happened to bigJ? I'm trying to go back in the thread and last months thread but couldn't find anything.

Hi guys,
I was tagged last night in here and i was messaged by a couple of people to see if i was doing well so i figured I'd post something before going to mind my business somewhere.

Q - What''s going on with me?
A - I'm tired. I'm just tired.

I appreciate you guys that understand what I tried to do and I did all of this for you. There is definitely an age gap from what i feel is the main user base and me and there is significantly less staff than we had when I was coming up on NT which made my job harder than it should have ever been. There should have been multiple moderators helping with the cause but it feels like a lot of time its just me and meth. Every year, it gets harder and harder to moderate the site due to that - a wider age gap and less staff presence. I finally decided it was time for me to fall into the background like a lot of my older homies from NT did and I am at peace with that.

I wont be replying to anyone but please dont think im being rude. Im just trying to find my way off of the site and into the next step of my shoe life.

Thanks for everything everyone.

Last edited:
Good looking on the Presto update. Able to get my pair held for tomorrow. Beats the 1-1.5 week shipping on villa.

If you meant the Presto I posted from Tejon you got a little bit of a drive FYI--Grapevine between the Bay/LA so not sure where you're coming from.

Recall seeing all the sizes on the shelves except LARGE.

san ysidro wouldn't price match the acai racers to the Aurora, IL store price of $49

how much do they normal charge to ship from a store? flat fee or calculated due to distance and weight?
Try to get them to waive the shipping fee. 

Flat fee usually around $8.  If you mention something about free shipping for a nike + member they might do it.
This. 
That would be violating the Nike assist program
No its not a violation of Nike Assist; I just ordered an item from an outlet via assist ( free shipping and no tax) 

http://help-en-us.nike.com/app/answ...pObpQ&site=je6NUbpObpQ-lwMyMaUOdcF9GTxoUZ_3yQ

Got back from Citadel and there's a bunch of Air Force 1 Hi SP Tisci the vachetta tan ones in size 6, 6.5,7.5 and i think a 12. they were $130 and 30% off  

Nike Factory Outlet - Milpitas

Had a FSR of Kobe
Nike Factory Store
447 Great Mall Dr, Ste 484
Milpitas, CA 95035
(408) 942-6457

6:30PM Visit:

Just stocked on Kobe X Elite Rose Gold in sizes 8-12 and two size 14s.

Shoe wall is additional 20% off, Kobe graphic shirts/shorts at 50% off, and two racks of apperal at 40% off.

Accepting phone orders on weekdays only.
Just went through the Milpitas Factory Store today on a Saturday evening. Line was huge! Can comment that most sizes between 8-12 still available in Kobe X Elite Rose Gold. Watch out for the QC on these though. Some of them look nasty. Went through all 3 pairs of size 12 left to find a decent one. Glue was overdone quite a bit on some. After my $50 MVP Pass and $5 survey, got these for $136.99. Not as good as the dude who had the 30% Employee Discount on top of the MVP but I happy with this. Planning to return the phone ordered pair.

Also saw a few Kobe 11 Achilles. Large sizes were gone. Mostly 8.5-10 or so.

Other shoes still left are mostly LeBron 13's in various colors and KD 8's (Wolf Grey/Court Purple and White/Black/Crimson for example) that are common in most factory stores. There are some Jordan Retro 8 Three Times a Charm left. Mostly in sizes 8-11.5. Didn't see anything larger. No other retros in large quantities. Did see a woman buy like 10 GS Jordans. My guess is they were Heiress or something else for resale.

Some returned one offs were:

- GS size Jordan 1 Letterman's

- GS Jordan 10 Heiress

- Jordan 10 NYC in Size 10.5

- KD 8 Black/Gold in Size 11.5

- KD 8 BHM in Size 11.5

Last edited:
Nike Factory Outlet - Milpitas

Had a FSR of Kobe
Just went through the Milpitas Factory Store today on a Saturday evening. Line was huge! Can comment that most sizes between 8-12 still available in Kobe X Elite Rose Gold. Watch out for the QC on these though. Some of them look nasty. Went through all 3 pairs of size 12 left to find a decent one. Glue was overdone quite a bit on some. After my $50 MVP Pass and $5 survey, got these for $136.99. Not as good as the dude who had the 30% Employee Discount on top of the MVP but I happy with this. Planning to return the phone ordered pair.

Also saw a few Kobe 11 Achilles. Large sizes were gone. Mostly 8.5-10 or so.

Other shoes still left are mostly LeBron 13's in various colors and KD 8's (Wolf Grey/Court Purple and White/Black/Crimson for example) that are common in most factory stores. There are some Jordan Retro 8 Three Times a Charm left. Mostly in sizes 8-11.5. Didn't see anything larger. No other retros in large quantities. Did see a woman buy like 10 GS Jordans. My guess is they were Heiress or something else for resale.

Some returned one offs were:

- GS size Jordan 1 Letterman's
- GS Jordan 10 Heiress
- Jordan 10 NYC in Size 10.5
- KD 8 Black/Gold in Size 11.5
- KD 8 BHM in Size 11.5

Read my mind for a Great Mall follow up so thanks for the detailed update cause I'll be checking QC before picking up another pair of Rose Golds tomorrow.

Repped again.

Last edited:

Once you buy something, it's your property. You can do as you please with it. Otherwise, eBay wouldn't exist.

As long as shoes can turn a profit you can't knock people for hustling for it. If they buy up 15 pairs a shoe and can turn even a $30 profit off each pair that's an extra $450 for waking up early and hitting a Nike store. Why not?
$450?

for 15 people to: wait for paypal, possible scam,  pull BS, ship out, WHERES MY SHOES, to and from gas, and most of all my MF time.

Hobby?  

Last edited:
excuse me as i know this is against the rules but....

That Flushing Clearance store is literally across the street from me.
I have always wanted to post updates from it but this is a first come first served location with ripped box lids.

Scraps is putting it lightly, Keep hunting
man screw that. That place is weird, if they notice certain ppl in there they will intentionally withhold product.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom