OFFICIAL MAY '16 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Woodbury had the ASG Kobe XI's from Friday-Saturday morning, after 12PM, the notorious Franklin Wong and his boys cleaned up all the ASG Kobes. Saw them walking around with 15 bags of them. 
damn you actually know his name...that's nuts!

Dang. That's a lot of driving. Commerce must have got the Kobes yesterday. I called them Friday and they said didn't have any.

That's not even the half of it; I drove in from out of state this morning, and also managed to hit Dawsonville and Woodstock, as well.

Dawsonville was super crowded, but nothing noteworthy to speak of, outside of some random clearance and hash finds.

Woodstock had some great prices on SB's: Lunar Oneshot's for $21.97, as well as a good smattering of canvas Janoski's on hash for $34.97. Also had some nice premium leather Tennis classics in 2 colorways for $29.97. Managed to find a pair of the blue Victor Cruz trainers on the hash for $89.99, as well as some Nikelab Tiempo's for $199.99.

Both outlets also let you combine the F&F coupon and the MVP pass, if anyone wants to head out there tomorrow.

Adidas outlet in Dawsonville was also lit with clearance apparel, buy 1 get 1 50% off.

Last edited:
Went to Hagerstown today. Nothing good.
Grabbed a pair of tech fleece sweats and some socks. They had some Navy Jordan 5's for $120 (I think) in 12's and a pair in 14. Everything else was the same, or worse, as everyone else is posting.

Thanks. I'll remember that. It's like every time I see a Chicago update there are tons of nice stuff

Honestly it's the attitude of the employee, I frequent S.Chi often and see the people behind the register and they seem overwhelmed easily and lazy. Even getting things inperson from the back takes multiple employee's and almost a manager. SMH [emoji]128580[/emoji][emoji]128580[/emoji]

Last edited:
Chicago outlet is not the best about taking phone orders in general,but I had no problem using my 30 coupon on the labs like the guy in last month's thread. I just let her ring up everything first than gave her my coupon at the end and it applied toeverything.

I had no idea Chicago even did phone orders. Only on non-hyped products right? I remember ppl were rejected trying to order the blue mirror foams

Ordered over the phone in the past. Week days are best when they are not busy. Thanks for pointing out that disclaimer.....almost useless when you live 2hrs away and can't make it to an outlet that particular weekend. Oh well, money saved

Last edited:

damn you actually know his name...that's nuts!
well he's a pretty known reseller in NYC. You can find him at almost any line-up. I've seen him plenty of times at raffles or pick-up spots. I forget which thread it originated from but I remember talks of it in the Flyknit Racer thread where he's notorious for bring his grandma or mom to clean out the stock of certain shoes. I recall people saying that stores are out of stock so quick on shoes that just dropped that day because Franklin and his mom was there earlier. 

I thought Nike took steps too stop resellers during these events? I went to the Jersey Shore Outlets today and saw an obvious eBay seller buy their entire stock of Kobe X Elite Rose Gold. He must have gotten 12-15 pairs.

I had tried a pair on earlier and determined there was no way in hell I could pull off those boxing boots, but it still rubbed me the wrong way.

I thought Nike took steps too stop resellers during these events? I went to the Jersey Shore Outlets today and saw an obvious eBay seller buy their entire stock of Kobe X Elite Rose Gold. He must have gotten 12-15 pairs.

I had tried a pair on earlier and determined there was no way in hell I could pull off those boxing boots, but it still rubbed me the wrong way.

for the most part it was 1 pair, per person, per day. but if you know the manager, it's whatever

I actually don't see why nike corporate would care tho. they tactfully put the kobe xi as on the shelf the same day the coupon started.

Camarillo ca
No Kobe 11
No retro either
Jordan xx was $159.... Unbelievable

Where were the XXs at? Didn't see them.

They had also had:

Kobe X Rose Golds ($179.99) and Codas ($159.99)
Air Footscape Magistas - wolf grey $149.99
Free Flyknit Mercurial - only saw size 10s - dark grey $149.99

Woodburn, OR has a bunch of 3peat 8s... grabbed a pair for 105 because of the 30%
Just left there. It was packed! I ended up getting the last WTK in a size 13 but they had 3 size 11's available. 3peat 8's were there (i was hoping for aqua's so i didn't cop) outside of that nothing too mentionable.

there were near the kids sections or SB isle..just near the clothing clearances rack....not in the same isle as kobe x and lebron 13s.

how do i delete this post?

Last edited:

They had also had:

there were near the kids sections or SB isle..just near the clothing clearances rack....not in the same isle as kobe x and lebron 13s.

Not gonna use my friends and family pass, first one to message me can have it :smile:

UPDATE: GONE

Last edited:
For those of you that hit up the Leesburg, VA outlet.  Bunch of FSR basketball shoes will be coming in this Wednesday.  I know it's after the 30% off coupon but it'll def help their bball shoe section since it's currently weak sauce.

for the most part it was 1 pair, per person, per day. but if you know the manager, it's whatever

I actually don't see why nike corporate would care tho. they tactfully put the kobe xi as on the shelf the same day the coupon started.
I witnessed that yesterday in East LA. I'm new to this outlet reselling stuff. I thought it was mostly online releases. One guy and his gf bought out out all of the Jordan 6 Lows and half of the Jordan 5s that were there right when the store opened. The manager didn't seem to care at all. I didn't either really but it sucks for whoever actually wanted those shoes.

Last edited:

They had also had:

thanks for the info, the kids sections on the right side though, right? I went through all isles maybe 5 times each and just didn't see those XXs.

thanks for the info, the kids sections on the right side though, right? I went through all isles maybe 5 times each and just didn't see those XXs.
yes. the kids isle is on the right side.

i was there in the morning though around 11am.

Yah completely missed it because I didn't go to that side. I was there at 11 too, sucks, the XXs was going to be my consolation if they didn't have the Kobe XIs.

Yah completely missed it because I didn't go to that side. I was there at 11 too, sucks, the XXs was going to be my consolation if they didn't have the Kobe XIs.
yes i was thinking of coping too but pass on it...coz i saw plp update here...with price of $109 and $89 before f&f discount.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom