OFFICIAL MAY '16 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Locals Only*

Nike SL has gorge green and photo blue tf pants for $49.99 with additional 30% off ($35) L, XL, XXL.
View media item 2049516
Cropped pants $49.99 with additional 30% off ($35) L, XL
View media item 2049519
Also do not forget to ask for mobile checkout and avoid the long *** line. If a team member tells you they're not allowed, ask another member preferably one with a headset and mobile on waist.

I ordered a pair of tech fleece shorts on Friday from an outlet, but have yet to receive an order or shipping confirmation and still haven't gotten charged on my card. How long do orders usually take to process?
What outlet, color, and price :nerd:

30% off at Flushing, Queens Nike Clearance. 

Copped these AF1's for $30 (after 30% discount + $5 survey), size 12. Regular price is $49.99. Was looking for 12.5 or 13 but 12 was the biggest (if I got them in 13, would have paid less than $30 for them). Also saw at least two other size 12's and sizes 9-11.5. 

May not look like much but I'm a Knicks/Mets fan and I really *** with the colorway. They came with blue laces, which I switched out for some orange ones. I knew the outlets were getting this shoe based on the pics that people were posting in this thread. Luckily got a pair before the Flushing Piranhas put in work.

Last edited:
Someone on ig said they found am1 patch packs at a dmv outlet. Anyone seen them?

Not at Arundle Mills or Hagerstown in the last week unless it was one pair. And esky posted a Leesburg update yesterday and didn't mention them. Some DC updates have been posted the last few days with no mention.

Ontario mills ca
Kobe xi eulogy $159 fsr
Aqua 8 fsr $139
Retro 8 chrome fsr $139
Aj retro 1 high return black sz 9 n up $129
Cortez roshe forest gump fsr $79.99
Lebron 13 greatness fsr $109
Kobe x silk $129.99 fsr

The Last Emperors need to hit SoCal soon same with those AJKOs

Last edited:
25% off clearance at niagara premium. Nothing off of hash wall. They had this for $49.99 and an additional 25% off

These jackets were 25% off as well

No discount on these. Was in a rush so I didn't record prices. Give them a call for sizes. Most had good size runs however tech fleece shorts were only in size small.

These black shorts were only in small and medium.

Hope this helps.
I was lucky enough to scoop up those Aeroloft/tech fleece jacket for $50~ (combination of MVP50+40% off+$5 coupon)

The tech fleece stuff are slowly showing up at the outlets and I'm happy about it. Just waiting on some blue shorts (already have the grey as pictured and black). They're perfect for the summer.

Last edited:
What is the difference between a Nike Factory store and a Community Store? Do community stores do phone orders? Those Last Emperor Kobe's are tempting.

Me too.. Vegas
f u too. 
laugh.gif

just wanted to let you know, in case you are going to hoop in them, don't, because as soon as your shoe crosses path with someone else's soles, the upper will be scratched and it gets quite deep because the xx9 is has a really soft upper.  but if you're just rocking them for everyday wear, rock on!
For that particular colorway?

I played extensively in my black/gym red pair and the uppers were the part that looked the best.  So much so that I sold them on ebay relatively quickly and for a decent price considering how much I played in them.

Last edited:
Welp. As of 10:00am 5/30/16. Nike Clearance Store in Gurnee IL does not have any retros. Employee told me they haven't gotten their shipment since friday. She said they'll most likely get their shipment tomorrow.

Did not see any tech fleece shorts or gs retros.

Deer pk, ny
Jordan xi se low blk fsr 119
Jordan 5 low navy/gold

Kids gs
Jordan 8 aqua 129
Jordan 5 low navy/gold 109
Foam plat 119

Hash 30% off
Roshe jcrqd green fsr $69
Kd 8 Xmas scattered szs

30% clearance apparel

Last edited: