OFFICIAL MAY '16 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have any experience with the Nike outlets in DC (National Harbor and the one on New York Avenue)?

I'm heading to DC for work this Wednesday and was wondering if they were worth checking out!

Not sure if this counts as a request - did anybody happen to see the Kobe Mentality 2s at any outlet stores?
copped the red colorway last month, not sure if they are still around, check April's thread you might still be able to cop.  haven't seen mentality 2 posted this month yet.

East L.A. wasn't as awful as I expected based on what people were saying.  For some reason I expected shelves to be empty.  I believe everyone about the resellers and I'm glad I didn't run into any there.

Selection was the typical Bron XIII and KD 8's everyone is posting.  Red/black Kobe XI for $160.

Jordan I lows and those white/multi-colored VIII's as well.  A bunch of Free 4.0 flyknits for $60 and lower.

Had good deals on Dodgers tees at 30% off.

oops wrong thread, as my response was supposed to be put in the flyknit seciton lol. anyway, looks like foot lockers have put kobe X non-elites up to $109.99 here in portland, while elite highs are surprisingly $119.99.

you might be better off looking at nike factory stores for non-elite versions at this point, as some folks on here have pointed out some colors dropping to $99.99.

Last edited:
Not sure if this counts as a request - did anybody happen to see the Kobe Mentality 2s at any outlet stores?
Oklahoma City has them in scattered sizes on hash wall as of Saturday. Have had them over a week.
Call 405-495-5935 to order.

Nike Factory Store
447 Great Mall Dr Ste 484
Milpitas, CA 95035
(408) 942-6457

12PM visit:

Kobe X Elite Christmas size 10 on the wall @ $159
View media item 2033834
POTW:
View media item 2033837
Almost complete men's walkthrough:
View media item 2033839View media item 2033840View media item 2033841View media item 2033842View media item 2033843View media item 2033844
My guess is everyone on here knows what they're looking for so utilize these inventory visuals going into weekend promotions and contact stores for size and purchase info yourself, so we can minimize requests on the thread--I don't have size availability.

If these walkthroughs help I can continue this from the Bay to Sacramento area. If this shows to become clutter I will stop. LIKE AND REP UP SO I KNOW IF THIS IS HELPFUL AND SHOULD CONTINUE IN NORCAL.

@nine4one   Bruh 
nthat.gif
 post! Yes , please keep gracing us with them posts. 

My guess is everyone on here knows what they're looking for so utilize these inventory visuals going into weekend promotions and contact stores for size and purchase info yourself, so we can minimize requests on the thread--I don't have size availability.

If these walkthroughs help I can continue this from the Bay to Sacramento area. If this shows to become clutter I will stop. LIKE AND REP UP SO I KNOW IF THIS IS HELPFUL AND SHOULD CONTINUE IN NORCAL.
@nine4one  great post!  Thanks so much!  Keep up the great work! repped

Calhoun Outlets Georgia

Loads of Jordan "tech fleece" on Clearance racks.

Zip up hoodies in black or grey $79.97 tons of all sizes.

Short sleeve Jordan hoodies with side zips (pretty nice if I could remove large Jumpman on lower portion) for 39.97 (not tech fleece)

Jordan tech fleece pants blk or grey 49.97 loads of all sizes.

40% off clearance this past weekend would have been solid... Give them a call next weekend and load up if there's an additional discount on clearance.

Sneakers were terrible... Overpriced red Lebron or Xmas XIII at 139.99.

This location looks like somewhere Nike ought to exit in the near future.

I need Kobe Christmas has any one seen them recently at the outlets .... I called millpitas already, there gone

Before someone else says this for the 20th time this week. DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS! If you are looking for an item use nike chat and they will find that item for you and you can then call an order said item. This will help keep this thread orderly with helpful posts and updates.

Plus, as of late, Nike chat has been useless more times than not.

Requests should be amended.

Pm system doesn't always work.
yea, if dudes don't start wylin with questions it shouldn't be an issue. Cats are cluttering the thread with junk more by saying no requests then the people who are making requests :lol:

yea, if dudes don't start wylin with questions it shouldn't be an issue. Cats are cluttering the thread with junk more by saying no requests then the people who are making requests :lol:

True. We won't be able to close the lid on these request and it's hard to resist posting instant questions we have--just human nature. Lets be resourceful and do your homework from the info here, make the calls, and if you REALLY serious and willing to do phone orders (or pickups for NorCal) about your finds then PM me and I'll keep you in the loop through PM. I got guys in stores that will answer our needs in the retail format.

We can collectively clean up threads in here, no biggie.

Thanks

Last edited:
True. We won't be able to close the lid on these request and it's hard to resists posting instant questions we have--just human nature. Lets be resourceful and do your homework from the info here, make the calls, and if you REALLY serious and willing to do phone orders (or pickups for NorCal) about your finds PM me and I'll keep you in the loop through PM. I got guys in stores that will answer our needs in the retail format.

We can collectively clean up threads in here, no biggie.

Thanks
What app did you use to compile those pics? REPPED

The whole point of the thread is to make it like a catalog of what's at the outlets. Then you can visit or make a phone order. That's it. 

Yet, you're free posting.

smh.

If more folks are in favor of having a request system then why not try it?

I lost out on Pantone 11s cause my request got deleted and by the time the op replied to my PM he said, "you should've posted in the thread, I don't read my pms on mobile"

I guilty of it myself. I don't check pms on mobile

The whole point of the thread is to make it like a catalog of what's at the outlets. Then you can visit or make a phone order. That's it. 

@zack15 Free posting BUT yes, I agree as the threads evolve.

What app did you use to compile those pics? REPPED

@irepnaija973 Free posting BUT I PM'd you.

To make this not a free post, those of you looking for Kobe X Elite Christmas, computers show none in any stores but available online? Doesn't sound right but hopefully you find some returns in stores. I'll keep you all posted if I find some as I passed up possibly the last ones in Milpitas today--low tops equal to rolled ankles on court to me =\

Yet, you're free posting.

smh.

If more folks are in favor of having a request system then why not try it?

I lost out on Pantone 11s cause my request got deleted and by the time the op replied to my PM he said, "you should've posted in the thread, I don't read my pms on mobile"

I guilty of it myself. I don't check pms on mobile
Oh hell no, I would've been heated, actually am just reading that :lol:
One time some nter said jersey gardens was getting white Infrared 6s and it winded up being the all red pair :smh:
I was livid to say the least

Too much time complaining. Big J had some great guidelines but his methods were all wrong. Came off as condescending and/or rude. I say just try and contribute when asking for things.

Saw Aqua 8's at Nike Outlet in MLK  Portland, Oregon.
yup pretty much. I'm not bashing him, he was cool at times but sometimes he also went Overboard with it too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom