OFFICIAL MAY '16 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I visited Citadel Nike Factory Store (323-720-1684) earlier this afternoon and saw these. There are A LOT of sizes

Also saw these Court Force Highs from the UNDERCOVER collab on hash. $99.99 was the price. Sizing was mostly from 8-10.5

Also, check your local Ross for these Lunar Huarache Light SP. Last time I saw these was during the Back to School Friends & Family last year at Citadel for over double the ticket price

NFS Orlando (Vineland)
(407) 239-3663

They have large sizes of the Jordan 9 Anthracite if you're looking for them. No more sz 13s but other sizes left!!!

Because u have to give a Nike rep a zip code or location city, state etc. you would like them to search no way for them to key in a shoe or product number and search the entire US without a specific area, online availability yes in store no, I know this from first hand experience from calling and asking

This is false. I've been doing it for years and never had the problem you're talking about. Just did one the other day and that problem didn't come up either. The Nike rep has the ability to search all retail stores inventory system wide.

Last edited:
Because u have to give a Nike rep a zip code or location city, state etc. you would like them to search no way for them to key in a shoe or product number and search the entire US without a specific area, online availability yes in store no, I know this from first hand experience from calling and asking

This is false. I've been doing it for years and never had the problem you're talking about. Just did one the other day and that problem didn't come up either. The Nike rep has the ability to search all retail stores inventory system wide.

Yeah, the broad I talked to on Nike Chat searched the US. Told me only two stores had an 11.5 and one was in California and the other in Maine.

Yeah, the broad I talked to on Nike Chat searched the US. Told me only two stores had an 11.5 and one was in California and the other in Maine.

+2. I live in Colorado and have had them find stuff in Florida and Mississippi for shoes that I wanted. The only reason they ask for you zip code is so that they can find one near you if it is available.

Nike retail stores yes, Nike factory stores no, does not work all across the board, u have to give a distinct area as I was told multiple times they have no way to search every Nike store across the entire US without a city state or zip code

Again, this is false. Nike rep must be giving you bad information.

Nike retail stores yes, Nike factory stores no, does not work all across the board, u have to give a distinct area as I was told multiple times they have no way to search every Nike store across the entire US without a city state or zip code

This is outlet search 101:

Give the Nike rep the product style and color code and size you are looking for. If they ask for a zip you can give the zip or I don't and just ask them to search system inventory and they do it no problem. First they search Nike.com. I usually tell them I'm not interested in buying from Nike.com and want to search retail locations first. They search all retail stores and they have the ability search Nike towns, factory stores, and any other brick and mortar Nike store (excluding clearance, i have never had a clearance store come back as a result in their inventory search). They then let you know what they find. If they don't find my size I ask them to search other sizes. They will then inform me of what stores show inventory and they supply the address and phone number.

Some reps will tell you the can't find the product if the inventory shows less than 1-5 because they figure it's not there because inventory is updated once a day. Other reps have told me they are showing only 2 available at whatever store and I can call to see if they have them(usually they don't).......

My best luck wth Nike find is online chat.

Last edited:
^^^ 100% correct regarding Nike Chat

^^ F&F ended 2 weekends ago

Last edited:
Don't matter to me I hardly read the post in here unless I see pics or a price. Other than that I'm just scrolling. Every now and then you see a garbage post but not enough where it's pages and pages of crap. I'm sure we will all survive.

Most of the threads in NT I treat the same way. Scroll looking for a price, link or picture. Every now and then I might just read a random post for grins and giggles.

Last edited:
Letterman 1s, Mango IXs, DA IXs, and Red 2s, all discounted. CRSVR LAS VEGAS 702-698-7605 I'm not planning to order so please call to verify stock.

credit to sneaker steal, love that site.

Any spare F&F's people got laying around? Heading to the citadels in commerce rn. Thanks in advance
v1q3QQ.gif

Good reppin' and feedback from yesterday's post taking our OFFICIAL MAY '16 NIKE/OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD up to the #1 Top Rated Post with 59 reps on NIKETALK for the last 30 days (#2 not even close at 11 reps)--thanks. It's good to see Nike Talk/Nike product related thread at #1 instead of some random discussion--or ADIDAS--so keep our thread up top.
View media item 2035114
Enough BS, let's get to this more selective walkthrough. Maybe too much useless info for some or not enough for others but take it as it is without actually walking in stores and hopefully it's somewhat helpful to someone's pick up.

Nike Factory Store
8225 Arroyo Cir, Ste 21
Gilroy, CA 95020
(408) 847-4300

1PM visit:

Hash wall scattered
View media item 2035101LeBron's $139, Kobe's $89, Jordan's $89, CP3 9 Christmas $109, and other CP3's from $39-$64 (no additional sales yet on hash walls)

Gilroy POTW
View media item 2035106
Men's selective walkthrough
View media item 2035107View media item 2035108View media item 2035109Figured I'd leave out walking shoes etc. to not stretch the post even further.

25%, 30%, and 50% off tons of racks
25% and 50% off basketball apparel
50% off running apparel

But with that being said, San Leandro is still cheaper than Gilroy by far this week.

Verify and make the calls. Those of you who have PM'd me, give me some time to get back to you. REP for more.

Good reppin' and feedback from yesterday's post taking our OFFICIAL MAY '16 NIKE/OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD up to the #1 Top Rated Post with 59 reps on NIKETALK for the last 30 days (#2 not even close at 11 reps)--thanks. It's good to see Nike Talk/Nike product related thread at #1 instead of some random discussion--or ADIDAS--so keep our thread up top.

Enough BS, let's get to this more selective walkthrough. Maybe too much useless info for some or not enough for others but take it as it is without actually walking in stores and hopefully it's somewhat helpful to someone's pick up.

Nike Factory Store
8225 Arroyo Cir, Ste 21
Gilroy, CA 95020
(408) 847-4300

1PM visit:

Hash wall scattered

LeBron's $139, Kobe's $89, Jordan's $89, CP3 9 Christmas $109, and other CP3's from $39-$64 (no additional sales yet on hash walls)

Gilroy POTW

Men's se
Figured I'd leave out walking shoes etc. to not stretch the post even further.

25%, 30%, and 50% off tons of racks
25% and 50% off basketball apparel
50% off running apparel

But with that being said, San Leandro is still cheaper than Gilroy by far this week.

Verify and make the calls. Those of you who have PM'd me, give me some time to get back to you. REP for more.
@nine4one  with that FIRE again! much appreciated fam! Did you have a Livemore post by chance?  I searched for it and didn't see it.

Last edited:
Thank you! Was able to get the de la soul low's. Just got off the phone with Charleston, there are only 6 left. 3 in size 11, and 3 in size 10 I think. In case anyone wants to call. These outlet threads are awesome. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom