OFFICIAL MAY '16 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tanger outlet in park city Utah has de la soul lows for 49.99 . You may be able to call and ask the sc store for the Nike assist.. I didn't really see anything better in price in there that hasn't already been posted

Nike Factory Store
1600 Saratoga Ave
San Jose, CA 95129
(408) 374-4147

6:30PM visit:

ZZzzzaratoga NFS....pretty much the same shelf stock as the Gilroy post with a few additional finds below.
View media item 2035525
Nike Swoosh HNTR size 10.5 @ $199 was $250
Nike Air Max 90 Ultra Superfly size 11 @ $199 was $240

Saratoga POTW
View media item 2035534
Great Mall definitely has TONS of shoes rotating in the South Bay if you're planning this weekends promos.

Last edited:
Just wanted to share a little info regarding a phone order I placed just to give a heads up to some.

Ordered a pair of Aqua 8s from the Paramus location. The girl taking my info informed me that she wrote everything down (including my card number) and would have the manager place the order when she came back in an hour. The order gets placed but somehow they put my last name as the street name in the shipping address. The only way I find this out is that luckily when trying to schedule a hold for pick up the Fed ex agent told me the address info wasn't correct and that's why the website wouldn't accept my input for the request. FedEx would not let me correct this error and required that I have the shipper call back to correct it which I will say was done within an hour of me calling back. Due to the fact that there was only one address correction done my request of holding for pickup still could not be done until speaking with someone at fed ex customer service. I head over to FedEx the day it was supposed to be received and then the real fun begins. First off they have a room with a closed window and no attendant. You have to pick up a phone that calls down to who knows where to let them know your picking up. After 30 minutes of waiting what do I find out???? My package is on a truck set for delivery. They contact the driver and tell him to bring it back and then tell me to come back at 5pm. I come back closer to 7 and get told that now they can't find my package. They know it's there but they just can't locate where it is. Finally about 9:30 that night did my package materialize. Luckily the shoes were intact and the box in decent shape.

I place more of the blame of this situation on FedEx even though the Nike rep made the first mistake. Luckily my last name is not as common as say Jones or Williams which may have very well had my kicks being delivered to the wrong address with nothing but the incompetence of FedEx to help me locate it. First and hopefully last time I ever had a phone order go so wrong.

That being said Paramus still has a few sizes of 8s left as I was contemplating ordering another pair for my son.

This Thursday, the Nike factory store in gurnee is reopening as a Clearance store. I just confirmed this with the store.
I was thinking of taking a trip there Thursday to check out some steals if its the first day as a clearance store. Will hit up Kenosha too since its close.

Are they still open this week as a factory store or are they closed to change the inventory?

Last edited:
as of last night - Orlando I Drive Clearance 30$ of mens shoes only. A few Air Max Gore VT 90 and Air Max 1 both green and pepsi blue colorways scaterred sizes , Kyrie2 Xmas still available in scattered sizes. 

Picked up KIDS/YOUTH Jordan 1 ChicagoBulls , Kyrie 2 Effects and Jordan 4 30th ann in teal all $50 with MVP pass total was $108. 

Should be hitting up a few stores today will update later on

Just wanted to share a little info regarding a phone order I placed just to give a heads up to some.

Ordered a pair of Aqua 8s from the Paramus location. The girl taking my info informed me that she wrote everything down (including my card number) and would have the manager place the order when she came back in an hour. The order gets placed but somehow they put my last name as the street name in the shipping address. The only way I find this out is that luckily when trying to schedule a hold for pick up the Fed ex agent told me the address info wasn't correct and that's why the website wouldn't accept my input for the request. FedEx would not let me correct this error and required that I have the shipper call back to correct it which I will say was done within an hour of me calling back. Due to the fact that there was only one address correction done my request of holding for pickup still could not be done until speaking with someone at fed ex customer service. I head over to FedEx the day it was supposed to be received and then the real fun begins. First off they have a room with a closed window and no attendant. You have to pick up a phone that calls down to who knows where to let them know your picking up. After 30 minutes of waiting what do I find out???? My package is on a truck set for delivery. They contact the driver and tell him to bring it back and then tell me to come back at 5pm. I come back closer to 7 and get told that now they can't find my package. They know it's there but they just can't locate where it is. Finally about 9:30 that night did my package materialize. Luckily the shoes were intact and the box in decent shape.

I place more of the blame of this situation on FedEx even though the Nike rep made the first mistake. Luckily my last name is not as common as say Jones or Williams which may have very well had my kicks being delivered to the wrong address with nothing but the incompetence of FedEx to help me locate it. First and hopefully last time I ever had a phone order go so wrong.

That being said Paramus still has a few sizes of 8s left as I was contemplating ordering another pair for my son.
i always have the nike rep repeat all the information back to me before i hang up the phone with them. good reps will do this automatically but i have gotten reps where they just jot it down and tell me theyll process it later. i always make sure they read back the info then ask for them to email me a receipt when processed. i have had a few times where they tried to be quick and not repeat the info back and when i asked them to repeat it they repeated it back with an error (wrong house address and such). the error was caught before it got ugle.

Last edited:

I was thinking of taking a trip there Thursday to check out some steals if its the first day as a clearance store. Will hit up Kenosha too since its close.

Are they still open this week as a factory store or are they closed to change the inventory?
they are closed. i doubt youre gonna see a drastic change to their inventory. obviously remodeling to make it a clearance store but i think they probably gonna just put whatever inventory they had back on the shelves. im sure theyll run a good sale and might hand out gift cards to first 50 or 100 customers. im just speculating bout the gift cards.

Last edited:
Any hope that the dunk from above 4's might hit outlets/clearance? 
eyes.gif

Any hope that the dunk from above 4's might hit outlets/clearance? :rolleyes

Yes. Almost all retros hit the outlets. Even the popular retros of past which sold out on release day have showed up at outlets. I have grabbed concord 11s, fear 4s, motorboat jones 9s, bred 11 lows, and more from the Chicago outlet. Shadow and black toe 1s were released on a random weekday and actually sat for a bit. They didn't sell out til the next day. With those it's all a bit of luck and you need to be near a good outlet cus not all outlets going to release stuff like that.

With retros not selling out its safe to say that any retro released this year will hit the outlets down the road. Just have to be patient and I would think you would be able to grab those shoes from an outlet with no problem.

Last edited:
They have to, FSR on NDC after all these weeks. either that or they will be discounted on the website.
Yes. Almost all retros hit the outlets. Even the popular retros of past which sold out on release day have showed up at outlets. I have grabbed concord 11s, fear 4s, motorboat jones 9s, bred 11 lows, and more from the Chicago outlet. Shadow and black toe 1s were released on a random weekday and actually sat for a bit. They didn't sell out til the next day. With those it's all a bit of luck and you need to be near a good outlet cus not all outlets going to release stuff like that.

With retros not selling out its safe to say that any retro released this year will hit the outlets down the road. Just have to be patient and I would think you would be able to grab those shoes from an outlet with no problem.
Thanks guys, Ill keep my eyes out. 

dayum

Citadel ca
Lebron cavs fsr 139.99
Pretty much same stuff.
Hash no additional off
Saw wtk 10 sz 10 179.99
Retro 9 low mango $170 sz 8

^some of the outlets around the NY area already have the maroon/white and blue/orange Lebron XIII's for 89.99 already.

Thanks for all the work in this thread - going hunting tomorrow and Friday so I hope to be able to add some pics info for those stores around me.

I'm so ready for those lebron cavs to go below $100 so I can cop to hoop in, I don't own 1 pair of lebron xiii
copped a pair of red lbj 13 for $89.99, and i think crimson is the same price as well, forgot the location but it was toward the end of april so check april thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom