Official MAY 2010 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - Oreo/Piston/Varsity Red VI

Notables
Nike Outlet MLK Portland Oregon (503) 281-5901
79.99 FSR
nike-zoom-kobe-4-iv-black-blue.jpg

1 pair sz. 10.5 on hash $99
LunarRejuven8MidBlackMaize384518-4.jpg

1 pair sz 10.5 on hash $34.99
nike-air-max-1-metallic-2.jpg

$69.99 FSR
Nike-Air-Trainer-SC-BeetWhite-1.jpg

$19.99 FSR both colorways (the hats.)
Nike-Air-Force-1-Mid-and-Hats.jpg

Not sure how long the additional 30% off lasts for at least till the end of today 7pm pacific time
Retail on the Stadium Jackets is $250 this is a real come up. don't sleep
Medium and Large in all black jackets $80 + 30% off
nike.jpg

Small, Medium and Large really good deal $80 + 30% off
nike2.jpg

$50 + 30% off call for sizes
nike3.jpg

STL MILLS
white garnetts $69
MS 6rings size 9,10.5,11,11.5 $109+20% off- wall
flightposite 2 brass/blakc colorway sz10.5,11,11.5 $99+20%off-wall
same dunks, AF1s, air max rise, uptempos, ect. Like all other outlets
bout it.

Originally Posted by justice4all2028

thought somebody would've mentioned it by now. since i don't think anyone else has, FYI:

eastbay is offering 25% off orders of $99 or more this weekend. also, they're offering gift cards for 20% off. combine those with ebates cashback and you end up paying a little more than half price for anything that is discount eligible. thanks eastbay!!!
the only thing is the gift card orders take a couple days to process (yes, even if you have it emailed to you)

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

any special sales for mem. day weekend?

called folsom and they told me:

20% of hash wall shoes
40% if clearance apparel

idk if its the same for everywhere...

both colorways of the those hats are 4.99 at the sevierville,tn outlet.pigeon forge clearence store 20% off shoes and clothes.i copped 2 jordan jackets for 32 today.one heavy on lghtweight jacket.

Flightposite II black/black sz. 11 hashwall $99 plus 20%
Jordan 2009 blk/wht sz 11 $99

some hyperizes various sizes and color. $69.97 i believe

Skatepark of Tampa is having a memorial day sale.  Bloody gums, Cappucino hi's are $45 along with other SB's.  ^ J is that a Lhasa Apso or a Shih tzu?

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

thought somebody would've mentioned it by now. since i don't think anyone else has, FYI:

eastbay is offering 25% off orders of $99 or more this weekend. also, they're offering gift cards for 20% off. combine those with ebates cashback and you end up paying a little more than half price for anything that is discount eligible. thanks eastbay!!!
That's the operative word - "eligible".  Eastbay thinks they're so slick excluding all of the good AM 2009s (not that air attack mess) during this sale.  
tired.gif
I just checked and all the Nike Air Max + 2009 in Men's sizes that are currently on our website can be discounted with the 25% discount promotion code.  Also, four of the six Nike Air Max 2009 Leather in Men's sizes can be discounted.  If you need a link to see all the Nike Air Max + 2009 that we carry, I have included one below:

http://www.eastbay.com/ca...m?keyword=AIR+MAX%2B2009

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

That's the operative word - "eligible".  Eastbay thinks they're so slick excluding all of the good AM 2009s (not that air attack mess) during this sale.  
tired.gif
I just checked and all the Nike Air Max + 2009 in Men's sizes that are currently on our website can be discounted with the 25% discount promotion code.  Also, four of the six Nike Air Max 2009 Leather in Men's sizes can be discounted.  If you need a link to see all the Nike Air Max + 2009 that we carry, I have included one below:

EastbayRep - Ray
That isn't so, Ray.  I just tried to apply the discount code to the hyperblues and it didn't work.  
ohwell.gif

629367af54e51da54749dfadd38122e17b460cc3.bmp

I appreciate the assistance, btw.

tired.gif

EastbayRep - Ray
That isn't so, Ray.  I just tried to apply the discount code to the hyperblues and it didn't work.  
ohwell.gif

Yeah, I just checked on the shoes again and they are now showing the "* Excluded from discount (see details)" phrase.  It appears it was just an error with our website when I last checked it. 
frown.gif
  Sorry for getting your hopes up. 

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by istaylacedup

the only thing is the gift card orders take a couple days to process (yes, even if you have it emailed to you)
Giftcards can be processed as fast as Tuesday/Wed... which would be after the 25% off sale... =( man... i had a bunch in the cart too... lol 

Adidas Swingman Charlotte Bobcat shorts, scattered sizes of hyperizes, lebron soldier 3s, hypermaxes were at my gabriel bros (rugged warehouse). I grabbed up most pairs near me but check your spots.
Hyperizes and Soldiers -> $50
Bobcat Shorts -> $9.99

tired.gif

EastbayRep - Ray
ohwell.gif

Man who you telling I was so happy until I saw they excluded the hyperblues... they're like my white whale's for the 2009's because I've been trying to get them under retail like $120ish for the longest time now.

i reloaded my gift card friday and the funds were available today (saturday). not sure if it'll work for others since it's now saturday afternoon and monday is a holiday...

but thought i'd let yall know since i've received several PMs asking about this issue of timing w/gift cards from eastbay.

peace!

looking for a footlocker/footaction with sz 12 copper and/or eggplant foams
i did a locator and couldn't find any sizes, but that same day i got a 9.5 and 10.5 in the eggplants just by calling around, so i know there are still a few still out there.
i want to return my 9.5 and 10.5 for the 12s.
if you know of a store, i'd appreciate the info...

thanks in advance

Kissimme clearance outlet in florida

1 pair of black/red uptempos in size 13 for 69.99
2 pairs of eggplant foamposite boots in size 8 for 69.99
2 pairs of b-grade black/green 1/2 cents in size 10.5 for 89.99
1 pair of white/red lebron 6s in a size 10 and 9 for 59.99
Fsr of bred alpha 1s for 69.99 I think?

My NR (Sacramento) has:

Black/Blue/Red Zoom Kobe IV - Near FSR 49.99
Blue/Red with Stars and 3M "Philly" - sz 10.5 & 11 49.99

went to vacaville yesterday.

total max uptempo (metallic silver, black/red, and black/volt) all for 99.99 FSR
air max hyperize in this CW
NI395721-101_pict1_13_910_14244.jpg
i forgot the price. FSR

For anybody that has a military ID, the Atlantic Penny II's come out to 84.99 at FootLocker with the Military Discount.......just picked up a pair

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo

My NR (Sacramento) has:

Black/Blue/Red Zoom Kobe IV - Near FSR 49.99
Blue/Red with Stars and 3M "Philly" - sz 10.5 & 11 49.99

for those wondering its these two pairs:

Back
Top Bottom