Official MAY 2011 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - NO REQUESTS

Originally Posted by WhatisLove

Originally Posted by ISRAEL5EKLA

Have the outlet Friends & Family coupon dates been confirmed yet?
Post coupon?
Yes, they have been confirmed.  5/12-5/15.

Posting a coupon doesn't work; Outlets will not accept photocopies/prints in every case that I have heard.

not just this but NO REQUESTS and there is an OFFICIAL COUPON THREAD in the Nike section

Originally Posted by WhatisLove

Originally Posted by ISRAEL5EKLA

Have the outlet Friends & Family coupon dates been confirmed yet?
Post coupon?
Yes, they have been confirmed.  5/12-5/15.

Posting a coupon doesn't work; Outlets will not accept photocopies/prints in every case that I have heard.

not just this but NO REQUESTS and there is an OFFICIAL COUPON THREAD in the Nike section

Regarding the coupon:

NOT re-usable, as stated by an employee.

IF you have a bunch and are willing to give them away, PLEASE STATE THAT YOU HAVE THEM.

If anyone would like one, please contact the person VIA PM. DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS FOR THE COUPON.

In addition, you may not sell the coupon. You can only be compensated for postage.

Regarding the coupon:

NOT re-usable, as stated by an employee.

IF you have a bunch and are willing to give them away, PLEASE STATE THAT YOU HAVE THEM.

If anyone would like one, please contact the person VIA PM. DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS FOR THE COUPON.

In addition, you may not sell the coupon. You can only be compensated for postage.

^^^ thanks for clarifying that. i just read the coupon and realized i was wrong. i remember getting them back when i used them but i never tried using them again.

^^^ thanks for clarifying that. i just read the coupon and realized i was wrong. i remember getting them back when i used them but i never tried using them again.

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

Originally Posted by njavier03

Originally Posted by RASHOLE

5/7

I copped the Air Griffey 1 Raider colorway @ Footlocker Staten Island Mall it was on sale for $110 with the 25 dolla FTL coupon copped for $88.00
raider cw?
http://images.freshnessma...lic-platinum-black-2.jpg src="http://images.freshnessmag.com/wp-c...r-griffey-max-1-metallic-platinum-black-2.jpg">

^ These have been sprinkled throughout clearance and factory spots for $79.99 for upwards of six months now.... A-grade and B-grade.... ^

354912 003 is the style/color code if I'm not mistaken.... I loved 'em so much for $89.99 @ South Chi for Christmas I 
nerd.gif
 and been stalkin a 2nd pair

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

Originally Posted by njavier03

Originally Posted by RASHOLE

5/7

I copped the Air Griffey 1 Raider colorway @ Footlocker Staten Island Mall it was on sale for $110 with the 25 dolla FTL coupon copped for $88.00
raider cw?
http://images.freshnessma...lic-platinum-black-2.jpg src="http://images.freshnessmag.com/wp-c...r-griffey-max-1-metallic-platinum-black-2.jpg">

^ These have been sprinkled throughout clearance and factory spots for $79.99 for upwards of six months now.... A-grade and B-grade.... ^

354912 003 is the style/color code if I'm not mistaken.... I loved 'em so much for $89.99 @ South Chi for Christmas I 
nerd.gif
 and been stalkin a 2nd pair

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by Redrum

in the past the F&F coupons were reusable, I guess they stopped doing that.
I've been able to reuse them every time so far.  The last time I asked for the coupon back at the Aurora IL store, the woman said they have to keep it after it's been used.  I told her I needed it to go to another Nike store.  She asked the manager, and he said that's fine.  I went to the S. Chicago store the next day, used it, and asked for it back again in case I needed to pick up something at Aurora again.  She said the coupon code can only be used once, it won't work twice (obviously not true since the purchase I just made WAS the 2nd time I used the same coupon), but she said she'd give me another new one. 
indifferent.gif
  I just went with it.

So basically, it depends on the employee/manager.  Technically, they can keep it if they want, but I've had good luck so far.  Of course, now that I opened my mouth...

Originally Posted by Redrum

in the past the F&F coupons were reusable, I guess they stopped doing that.
I've been able to reuse them every time so far.  The last time I asked for the coupon back at the Aurora IL store, the woman said they have to keep it after it's been used.  I told her I needed it to go to another Nike store.  She asked the manager, and he said that's fine.  I went to the S. Chicago store the next day, used it, and asked for it back again in case I needed to pick up something at Aurora again.  She said the coupon code can only be used once, it won't work twice (obviously not true since the purchase I just made WAS the 2nd time I used the same coupon), but she said she'd give me another new one. 
indifferent.gif
  I just went with it.

So basically, it depends on the employee/manager.  Technically, they can keep it if they want, but I've had good luck so far.  Of course, now that I opened my mouth...

Riverhead Long Island
Tanger Outlet
fsr
Size 10
Plenty Left

Air Jordan 2010 - 39.99 Black Varsity Red Only
May 7 2011

Riverhead Long Island
Tanger Outlet
fsr
Size 10
Plenty Left

May 7 2011

Originally Posted by MadeYaLQQk

Riverhead Long Island
Tanger Outlet
fsr
Size 10
Plenty Left

May 7 2011

Good looking out. I just got off the phone with them but no luck in my size 13. They do have a 9 9.5 10 and 11 if anyone is interested. 

Originally Posted by MadeYaLQQk

Riverhead Long Island
Tanger Outlet
fsr
Size 10
Plenty Left

May 7 2011

Good looking out. I just got off the phone with them but no luck in my size 13. They do have a 9 9.5 10 and 11 if anyone is interested. 

Back
Top Bottom